Nov 26, 2017
Finland
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 5 Votes
Title: The Invisible Man (2020)

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction

Director: Leigh Whannell

Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Storm Reid

Release: 2020-03-13

Plot: The film follows Cecilia (Moss), who receives the news of her abusive ex-boyfriend’s suicide. She begins to re-build her life for the better. However, her sense of reality is put into question when she begins to suspect her deceased lover is not actually dead.

“The Haunting of Hill House” Star Oliver Jackson-Cohen Will Be Leigh Whannell’s ‘Invisible Man’!
2913d5611c294ac5b64c8ac6066c6638.jpg

This looks great, definitely going to see this at the cinema. I think this is a terrible trailer though. They've condensed the whole film with all the beats into just over 2mins. Why?.

Just watched it!! Wow what a movie. Better than most horrors I watched although wouldn't say its a horror movie. Love the way how throughout the movie there are empty scenes where you get to look for the invisible man. It builds suspense. Didn't even knew what the movie was about (except the title) before I watched it but I was impressed. :)

Just watched it!! Wow what a movie. Better than most horrors I watched although wouldn't say its a horror movie. Love the way how throughout the movie there are empty scenes where you get to look for the invisible man. It builds suspense. Didn't even knew what the movie was about (except the title) before I watched it but I was impressed. :)

I've been hearing incredible things about this film. Sounds like it’s going to surprise people as the trailer makes it look like a basic screaming at the screen in annoyance thriller/ horror. Looking forward to it now

Reactions: CyberT
I've been hearing incredible things about this film. Sounds like it’s going to surprise people as the trailer makes it look like a basic screaming at the screen in annoyance thriller/ horror. Looking forward to it now
Well that's always down to personal preference but I hope that's the case :)

Scene in the restaurant will probably become a cult classic. Don't remember when I was that shocked while watching a movie ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Just watched it!! Wow what a movie. Better than most horrors I watched although wouldn't say its a horror movie. Love the way how throughout the movie there are empty scenes where you get to look for the invisible man. It builds suspense.

Agreed.

Reactions: CyberT
Universal will be releasing Cinema releases for rent on digital on demand services around same time as cinema releaae while coronavirus affects cinemas

This film and a few other new Universal films will be available to rent on multiple digital services like apple TV etc including Sky Q in UK

They have decided to do this due to lot of Cinemas been closed and cinemas still open having reduced ticket sales.

Some other film studios might decide to do the same

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database