The "I've received my Ninja Week prize!!" thread

Twanky

V.M.P
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
west london
hey everyone just wanted share a pic of the excellent ironpack i won here for ninjaweek

thanks to Ricker and Naughtius Maximus for this wonderful item and this great giveaway and thanks and good luck to everyone else

and thanks for the wispa david its already gone, lasted about 10 seconds

7753968e-cd47-4427-841b-68fe3186387c_zps77d8feb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news: I'm back home! So to all the winners of the giveaways that I held, your prizes will be on their way to you this week. I'll PM all of you after your goodies have been shipped! :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
My Ninja Week Prize came today. Still can't believe it. A massive thanks to all involved!

A little after I won I brought a custom decal for the controller. What you guys reckon?

That is awesome jitstark! :scat:

Congrats again! And HDN...the best site on the Whole Wide Web! :D

Reactions: jitstark
i received my copy of "the conjuring" the other day. what i wonderful prize, as i really "enjoyed" the movie (in fact i was quite scared, watching it home alone in the middle of the night, projected big on my wall, with headphones on, hiding behind a pillow most of the time. :) ).

anyway, massive thanks to BANTHA11 once again for this give-away! :scat:

2014-03-13 13.27.01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally my copies arrived from the states. It took a while. First a big thanks to WKPR , Trollfan and Spawnshop for their giveaways :oohyeah:

2ahaxdz.jpg

2uo6mg7.jpg

rsucuo.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, and thanks to HDN staff for organising the Ninja week and for the awesome giveaways. Can not wait for next year :oohyeah:

P.S i have not received WRECK yets giveaway but when i get it, i will post it here:thumbs:

Last edited:
Stunning Harry, congratulations on a very fine prize. Thank you Wreck for a awesome giveaway :):)

Ron

Incredible package harry! Congrats!

Thank you guys :thumbs:

It feels like Christmas all over again :hilarious: but what a great genorosity from Wreck. Its awesome.
I am going to do a giveaway soon but its hard to top this giveaway. I have to think what giveaway will do

Last edited: