herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: Mar 2017 - May 2017
Price: $499.99
Links:
Sideshow Exclusive edition - Limited Edition: 1500 - (Left Hand with Detonator)
Regular edition - Limited Edition: 3500

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Commemorating Heath Ledger’s critically acclaimed performance in Christopher Nolan’s remarkable film trilogy, Sideshow is proud to present the Joker Premium Format™ Figure from The Dark Knight.

And here we go! A vision of chaos and anarchy incarnate, Sideshow’s artists have captured every haunting detail of Heath Ledger as Batman’s greatest enemy, from his disheveled green hair, to the creased lines of his heavy makeup, and chilling scars of his Glasglow smile. A man of simple tastes, the Joker comes dressed to the nines in his ‘cheap’ purple suit, with layers of expertly tailored fabric costuming. Armed with serious firepower and demonstrating his flair for theatrics, the psychotic mastermind flaunts his calling card.

Standing 19” tall over the broken streets of Gotham, Sideshow’s Joker Premium Format™ Figure is a must have for fans of The Dark Knight. Because collectors deserve a better class of criminal, and we’re going to give him to them.
00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 11.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive edition of the Joker will come with a special game changer – a swap out accessory hand holding the detonator (shown below).
20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does the Prime 1 joker look better?
Unfortunately yes... but Prime1 is 1:2 scale so 2x the size and you can imagine the price difference...

Kinda let down by this Joker from SSC.... was expecting a homerun as this is THE Joker everyone has been waiting in PF format... too bad :(

Reactions: C.C. 95
Unfortunately yes... but Prime1 is 1:2 scale so 2x the size and you can imagine the price difference...

Kinda let down by this Joker from SSC.... was expecting a homerun as this is THE Joker everyone has been waiting in PF format... too bad :(
Thanks for the update, Marc. I wonder how much that Prime 1 Joker is gonna be. I DO like the new Bale Batman PF, though...

@C.C. 95 It'll be $2k im sure. $1800 if lucky

Sideshow-28.png
@Drum18, @Wreck
Kinda unusual- but this is one of the few PFs where the sculp is just off.
Most of the recent ones look amazingly like stills from the film set. This does not. And the pose is not great.
Seriously- you're gonna get Gamorra perfect, and screw up The Joker?!! That's sad.
I'll mull it over- but I just don't see me getting it. Unless I get the Prime 1, that new Dark Knight PF is gonna be lonely...
(And, Wreck- he's not any happier looking in the PF than the Prime 1!):rolleyes:;)
Thanks for the tag and the response...

@C.C. 95

I think the 1/2 scale looks too depressing. That would get old to me.

I think both of them are slightly off in the face. This one he just looks a bit thick in the face. I'm still highly considering this one tho. Its a proto ... could be slight change

@C.C. 95

I think the 1/2 scale looks too depressing. That would get old to me.

I think both of them are slightly off in the face. This one he just looks a bit thick in the face. I'm still highly considering this one tho. Its a proto ... could be slight change
@Wreck, if the prototype changes- nothing would make me happier!!:) (See what I did there?;))

out on a limb whether to purchase this .... I mean surely they'll make other ones right? Too much money to be made not to ... I would just rather have the classic pose from TDK covers. standing hunched over look staring at ya' then him holding up some damn card.

Reactions: C.C. 95