The Jungle Book (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: August 26th, 2016
Purchase links: JSDVD - Yesasia
Price: NT$1,020 (jsdvd) - US$38.99 (yesasia)

image-jpeg.256891

image.png image.png

Last edited:
Anyone care to post in-hand pics of this edition especially of the slip-cover?

@ash333 @DJHilalo

Stunning Shape Slip from Taiwan :drool:

Note: Front Slip appears Darker but it is only because of the Picture. In Hands looks the same as the front of Steel. If you need more clear picture please let me know I will take more Pics. Rare that Taiwan do shaped Slip and I just Love Them so much :thumbs: Really Nice WWA Steel as well (Spot Gloss front art / full Gloss Back art) I just dig this WWA very much.

Jungle Book 2.jpg

Jungle Book 1.jpg Jungle Book 3.jpg

@ash333 @DJHilalo

Stunning Shape Slip from Taiwan * * * Rare that Taiwan do shaped Slip and I just Love Them so much :thumbs: Really Nice WWA Steel as well (Spot Gloss front art / full Gloss Back art)

I don't know of other shaped slips, Taiwan or otherwise. I knew something looked different about the stock art, but I could not be sure until I saw the in-hand pics. Thanks for unboxing it.

Those close-ups show the generally poor paint job on many SteelBooks these days.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I wish someone would shoot me a pdf of that Cap slip (all sides) so I can load-up my little steel and it would be like owning the real thing for a couple of bucks.
rolleyes_zpsfjqclegb.gif

This one is in my vault :rofl: I wish I could do that but I don't have a scanner and my pics are not the best, I haven't mastered the art of taking great pictures :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP