The Jungle Book (Disney Live-Action) - In theaters April 15, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Jungle Book (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Favreau[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Kingsley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Walken[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neel Sethi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emjay Anthony[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-04-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An orphan boy is raised in the Jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a bear and a black panther.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
8DOUmTOKzqdGp9w3ygVJeequHYH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From: IMDb

Trailer:

popcorn2.gif

junglebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheJungleLogo.jpg

Always a huge proponent of using social media to give early looks at his production process, Jon Favreau has been taking to Instagram lately to post behind-the-scenes shots from his upcoming live-action take on Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book.

The film features the voices of Academy Award winners Ben Kingsley (The Boxtrolls, Iron Man 3), Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave, Star Wars: The Force Awakens) and Christopher Walken (Seven Psycopaths, “Peter Pan Live!”) as Bagheera, Raksha and King Louie, respectively, Golden Globe winner Idris Elba (“The Wire,” “Luther”) as Shere Khan, Scarlett Johansson (Marvel’s The Avengers, Lucy) as Kaa, Bill Murray (St. Vincent, The Monuments Men) as Baloo and newcomer Neel Sethi as Mowgli.

In the story, Mowgli—a man-cub raised in the jungle by a family of wolves—embarks on a captivating journey of self-discovery when he’s forced to abandon the only home he’s ever known.

Offering a combination of live-action and computer animation, The Jungle Book is directed by Favreau from a script by Justin Marks.

Mowgli.jpg Behind the Scenes.jpg Scarlett.jpg

Love the cast in this version. Hopefully this is great. I have high expectations

@kaw What a beauty of a trailer! :drool: This is gonna be another wonderful movie experience from Disney! Can't wait! :notworthy:
@bloodsnake007 where you at G? Check it out,WOW.... I'm definitely looking forward to watching :thumbs:
Here I am! :woot: :D I've been crazy busy at a LocksmithTraining Seminar for my job, my 3rd one. If I successfully complete this one I'll be certified ;)

Thanks for the tag my Ninja Bro @DADDYCOOL187! :thumbs: Amazing trailer, I loved the ending :)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187