The Jungle Book (Disney Live-Action) - In theaters April 15, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Jungle Book (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Favreau[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Kingsley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Walken[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neel Sethi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emjay Anthony[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-04-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An orphan boy is raised in the Jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a bear and a black panther.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
8DOUmTOKzqdGp9w3ygVJeequHYH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From: IMDb

Trailer:

popcorn2.gif

junglebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The reviews so far seem fairly good, obviously it's still early days yet. I will probably watch this as it does look pretty good, much better than the other Live Action Disney Remakes

I really enjoyed this movie. Saw it last night. The visual effects are amazing. All of the animals look so real, and feel real, which is incredible because the animals talk, and they still seem real. I nearly cried three times during the movie. I am very much looking forward to purchasing a steelbook.

Just got back from seeing it. Fantastic film! Liked it better then the original animated movie!
And I would actually recommend seeing it in 3D. Normally for me the 3D in movies is often hit or miss. This one does a great job with it.

Jungle Book Animated < Jungle Book (2016) < Tail Spin

hc4WIo6.gif

;)

I went yesterday and it was amazing :drool: It's my favorite animated Disney movie anyway but this was done perfect. The animation was stunning!
Not a fan of 3D normally but here it makes totally sense. There not much pop out effects but the 3D gives the jungle a great depth. You're in the jungle the whole time :happy:
Highly recommend movie and can't wait to cop some nice releases :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Just got back from seeing it. Fantastic film! Liked it better then the original animated movie!
And I would actually recommend seeing it in 3D. Normally for me the 3D in movies is often hit or miss. This one does a great job with it.

Jungle Book Animated < Jungle Book (2016) < Tail Spin

hc4WIo6.gif

;)

Ahhhh tale spin

The memories, used to watch that on diggit when fearne cotton used to host

Reactions: kaw
I have very mixed feelings personal about this, as the original conjurs up warm memories.

Also, whilst I think Kipling, a man blessed not only with inteligence but humour, would have tacitly approved of the original animated version, I am uncertain whether he would have approved of this.

Just my impressions, of course.

Just came back from this movie, thoroughly enjoyed it almost start to finish.

Kept me entertained throughout and thought it was well (voice) acted and Favreau did an amazing job, almost no complaints
Didn't get a chance to see it this weekend! :banghead: But I can't wait to check it out! :woot: :hungry: :thumbs:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Finally watched this last night! :woot: Absolutely loved it! :drool: Now I can't wait to own the bluray! :thumbs:

#1 movie 3 weeks in a row! :notworthy:

popcorn2.gif