Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Kid (2019)

Genre: Western

Director: Vincent D'Onofrio

Cast: Dane DeHaan, Vincent D'Onofrio, Chris Pratt, Adam Baldwin, Keith Jardine, Tait Fletcher, Ethan Hawke, Leila George, Jenny Gabrielle

Release: 2019-05-23

Plot: The Story of a Young Boy who witnesses Billy The Kid's encounter with Sheriff Pat Garrett

@Apollon This looks awesome! I'm in!

Its going to be a real test for Pratt playing a villain like this.
I know he's played roles where he wasn't the good guy before. Like in Wanted, Take Me Home Tonight, or even Everwood.
But those were more of roles where he was just a normal dude who was a bit of a jerk.

This is full on Bad Guy. Curious if such a likeable guy like Pratt can pull something like this off?

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
@kaw I think if he can move from the clumsy Andy Dwyer to the superhero Star-Lord (albeit not exactly the same thing as being a full on bad guy), that the role is in safe hands. Let's wait and see. Love me a good western.

Thanks for the tag. Heck yeah love westerns! I'm in for this.

Good casting choice for billy. looks more like his real life pics then the typical hollywood portrayal.

The music in the trailer tho, mehhhhhh .... wish kept more serious vibe then "fun" like. Either way should be good. Not expecting masterpiece but if as entertaining as new mag 7 then that is good.

We've needed a good Billy the Kid movie. Too bad Hollywood operates different today then it did in the past otherwise a Val Kilmer Doc Holliday spin off would have been epic! Too late now.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database