Slipbox The King of Jokgu (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Art Crafts Exclusive No.1) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 17, 2015
Purchase link:
-
Novamedia
- Plainarchive.com (* It's including three PA exclusive stickers - 50 copies only) - Sold out
** Quad Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B, Blue Is the Warmest Colour) - Sold out

Price:
$30.99
Note: 1,200 copies, limited print run.

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 12.33.46.png

12249580_177957819222474_7381871012539844311_n.jpg 12240954_177960392555550_4154483483088236838_o.jpg

* PA's pre-order gift of three exclusive stickers.
8cf9ae11c7c905bb6d3ce84519f2e727_large.png

* Original Steel Mark logo on the spine
* Metal Numbered sticker
* Real randomised autography of Director, Actors, Actress.
* Charactor Cards
* 40 pages booklet

Last edited:
Hmmmm...interesting. AC looks to be following PA's lead, perhaps hoping PLAIN's successful formula will work for them too. But it will take a lot more than modeling PA's releases, the thought, detail, quality, and selection of films are a huge factor. Not to mention the fact that PA are also collectors which gives them insight into what makes a truly special physical media collectible/

I have high hopes for this new company AC, so you can count me in for this one.

I wish AC the best of luck with their new business and look forward to what they will bring to the table

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nicblue and Narg
Hmm new retailer that is putting out something similar to PA's style? Count me in for this release. I'll probably buy this release to support them and see what else they are able to put out. Crossing my fingers they'll be successful and continue to provide us with beautiful premium releases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
By waiting for another retailers, Plain has published this on their Fb:
"Dear International customers,
Art Crafts No.1 'The King of Jokgu' pre-order
A brand new Blu-ray publisher in Korea Art Crafts is releasing 'The King of Jokgu', one of the most highly regarded indie film released in summer of 2014.
'The King of Jokgu' will be available for pre-order at our online store on the 27th at 10AM Korea Time alongside 'Blue is the Warmest Colour' and 'Ernest and Celestine'.
* We have only 50 copies for international customers.
* Plain Archive was not involved in the making of 'The King of Jokgu' Blu-ray by Art Crafts
* Art Crafts will be working with us next year on a few projects.
Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE"

They can't be in direct competition with PA if they are selling them and working with them. It is strange that there is only a pre-order on the 27th at PA but Nova says they have it in stock?

• Informative
Reactions: harry
They can't be in direct competition with PA if they are selling them and working with them. It is strange that there is only a pre-order on the 27th at PA but Nova says they have it in stock?
By waiting for another retailers, Plain has published this on their Fb:
"Dear International customers,
* Plain Archive was not involved in the making of 'The King of Jokgu' Blu-ray by Art Crafts
Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE"
PA made the same announcement regarding Dredd Novamedia exclusive.
The design turned out great! We're rooting for its success.
We were not involved in the making / designing of this Steelbook.
-- PA

Reactions: Sigill