The Lair

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Space Cadet

Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Lair

Genre: Action, Horror

Director: Neil Marshall

Plot: Royal Air Force pilot Lt. Kate Sinclair is on her final flight mission when her jet is shot down over one of the most dangerous rebel strongholds of Afghanistan. She finds refuge in an abandoned underground bunker where deadly man-made creatures — half-human, half-alien and hungry for human flesh — are awakened. Sinclair barely escapes and unknowingly leads the creatures known as Ravagers back to a U.S. army base.

Space Cadet

Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Sieppaa.JPG

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Oooh, a new Neil Marshall movie!
Doomsday is my favorite, and this looks closer to that, with the military types against crazy being(s), so that's cool.
I didn't watch his previous movie The Reckoning, because I read there's some nasty torture scene or something.
Same pretty actress here, Charlotte Kirk, who's the director's girlfriend... 22 years younger, lucky bastard! :D

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database