The Last Dance (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 9, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Wednesday, May 12th @ 9PM for RC members and 6PM general sale)
Price: £35.99

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Instant purchase! Really wanted this when it was released in the US some months back, but the overall price with shipping was far too much, so this has totally made my day. :D

Loved the show, but don't really think it has much replay value. If this was released same time as it was on Netflix and when the rave reviews came out I probably would have bought it.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I wonder what rock i been living under, i knew of a guy michael jordan and knew he was related to im sure basketball.
But as im not into basketball and not from usa,yes does not mean i need to be to like basketball..
I watched this on netflix and enjoyed watching it to be honest man he sure was a legend in his days in fact some top player around over the years.
I thought it waa like one ep and it was 10 ep.

If i was a big fan of basketball i think i would grab this but it's just not my thing but enjoyed watching this. As a collector of blu rays and this will be released in aus will i buy it dont think so as dont see me watching it.
But for a die hard fan of basketball or jordan etc i can see this being popular.
Wow espn must have taken a lot of coverage of everything that went on over they years.

Never received a dispatch email for this, but mine's just turned up. Really nice edition and very well made! Looking forward to watching it again along with all the extras. :D

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Hi, guys. What's the difference between the Zavvi set and the one that was released in the U.S. a couple of months ago? I own this set and judging from the pictures on Zavvi, it looks exactly the same. :dunno: