The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

LOL! Wreck, you're too much. My FNAC order for Eclipse and other items is finally on its way to me. Hope all arrives well (last order did). Maybe next time, if I do another group buy happens, you can just hitch a ride with me, instead of that insane shipping!:)

DB

I am currently awaiting my Doomsday Media Book, through family member:) Can't wait..Snow, was it you that turned me on to it, long ago?:)

Man! I thought you already had it and were just telling us about it! Had I known I would have asked him to get 1 for you. Buh!:)

no,just sharing the info.it is still in stock on one of the sites,i noticed when i was looking for frontier(s).the price alway's puts me off though,it's not cheap.

lol I know DB, I'm already regretting the shipping ... but I had about 7 blue moons. :p

and I regret even more not pulling the trigger on Wolfman from you. my digibook obcession goes in spurts :p

got these today:D
custom charge of £14.65:angry:
also in the package i got the natural born killers unrated version,wanted the disc to put in my digi as that disc is rated.

Attachments

• digi 001.jpg
    digi 001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 143
yeah amazon.com some get through ok,some don't.i got a letter a few day's ago wanting a customs charge on 4 steels i got ages ago from amazon.ca.the departed,v for vendetta & two others.i already got them when they were released,got delivered ok then i get a letter this week wanting £11.

who was the letter from? Maybe you could just say you returned them and then you dont gotta pay :p

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I wonder if you chose the gift option at the end of amazon.com which is like $3 more I think if that woudl escape you from ever getting hit with charges ... cause there is proof that its a gift :p plus they have gift wrapping services. haaha.

dhl services,i've not paid yet anyway.going to leave it & see if they send another letter.
even marked as gift,if the value is more than £40 you still get a charge.more often though mine do get through without a charge,just depends if they check the parcel or not.