The Last Duel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 16, at 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13470491-2004910194244601.jpg

13470491-6904910194040103.jpg
13470491-2064910194141830.jpg
13470491-1164910194096914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am completely shocked by this one, I thought it would be streaky piss and it’s not.
Quality matte (possible zero) and a lot of gloss on it. Looks very nice in hand.

Ps. All of the images are gloss which is a lot when you look at the back.

Just seen a vid on YouTube (I won't link it as the blokes a con man who's done a lot of people out of money) but it's a matte finish with a decent amount of spot gloss (Cormer on the front and all the portraits on the back)

Actually not too bad

Yep just watched the video as well and I think the steelbook looks really good. The glossy areas really stand out.

Of course, he could've just looked at the Zavvi mock-up to know that the spots are supposed to be there.

I think it's deliberate putting all of those spots on there when they have all of that black area. In case any spots are on there that shouldn't be. I recall thinking the same thing when the first Deadpool steelbook was released and it had that "scratched/distressed" look to it. I thought it was a wise idea to make it more difficult to identify any scratches to the point where you wouldn't care if there was a scratch.

I've seen many examples of this type of camouflaging over the years.

Im sorry, still dont like it. Far too minimalistic art (a floating half of a face basically) considering the beautiful images in this film. And since this film didn't get much love to put it mildly I don't have high hopes for a premium release

Steel looks great. Really class finish for the art. Shame I have no interest in the film regardless of how good the cast is

It's well worth a look mate. Think it is on Disney plus so can watch for free if you have that anyway,
Yeah I did add it to my list when it went on but I have to be in the mood and just not fancied it yet

Steel looks great. Really class finish for the art. Shame I have no interest in the film regardless of how good the cast is
Def give it a go! I originally felt the same and wasn't too bothered about it, but eventually gave in to peer pressure and ended up really liking it.

Reactions: MrSquifler