The Last Duel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 9, 2022
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - WeET (Pre-order on January 24, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

373849433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I realize now that the art here is repeated too much - slip images are on the cards, and all 4 cards are basically from the back of the steel, enlarged. Plus no UHD, so waiting for FilmArena after all.

Actually, I realize now that the art here is repeated too much - slip images are on the cards, and all 4 cards are basically from the back of the steel, enlarged. Plus no UHD, so waiting for FilmArena after all.
Film Arena version just says BR as well. The only UHD one I've seen is Zavvi.

Very nice finish on that slip fairplay. Poor art choice though, as it's essentially just the character cards again for the 3rd time. If it were the white theatrical poster id've been all over it though.

Hello, could someone here still take pictures of the 32 page booklet?
I would be interested to know which images were used and how the layout is designed.

There are more than 180 days have passed…
That's unfortunate.. No offence, but that's probably something you should've considered doing 3 weeks ago then, it's not like you didn't have ample opportunity. I don't really know what to say then sorry buddy, chalk it up to experience I suppose :facepalm: