ayr1c8.jpg

2w68fp2.jpg

zjfasy.jpg

4-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/c889573" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/c889573" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Pre-Order: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BSA18K/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha damn! And I thought I was behind. :p

Mind you, I still haven't even completed Arkham Knight... will definitely get around to it at some point though, like maybe once I retire. :LOL:
You still haven't beat Arkham Knight? :OMG: LOL! :hilarious: No worries my friend, we'll get around to beating those games... someday when the PS6 comes out! :rofl: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
You still haven't beat Arkham Knight? :OMG: LOL! :hilarious: No worries my friend, we'll get around to beating those games... someday when the PS6 comes out! :rofl: :D
Other games come along and I can't resist immediately jumping on them. I have a huge pile of games I'm half way through that I still plan to complete at some point... just need to find the time! :coffee:

Haha you joke, but at this rate I actually wouldn't be surprised if the PS6 is with us by 2020. :bored:

Other games come along and I can't resist immediately jumping on them. I have a huge pile of games I'm half way through that I still plan to complete at some point... just need to find the time! :coffee:

Haha you joke, but at this rate I actually wouldn't be surprised if the PS6 is with us by 2020. :bored:
Still trying to beat some games on my PS2! :woot:
old_man_gamer.JPG

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Reviews are coming out and they're looking good. PlayStation Lifestyle gave it a 10/10, Gamespot gave it a 9/10, and IGN -- noting some wonky controls and camera issues (no surprise there since ICO and SotC had the same problem) -- gave it a 7/10. Eurogamer easily gave the greatest review, though. Such a good read!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I haven't watched too much gameplay as I don't want to spoil anything for myself, but from the few minutes I saw in the video @C.C. 95 posted, I can definitely see what @tridon meant about the controls... they look a bit frustrating at times. I doubt it will effect anyone's enjoyment of the game too much though... I mean, the first ever Tomb Raider handled like crap, yet it was still awesome! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
I haven't watched too much gameplay as I don't want to spoil anything for myself, but from the few minutes I saw in the video @C.C. 95 posted, I can definitely see what @tridon meant about the controls... they look a bit frustrating at times. I doubt it will effect anyone's enjoyment of the game too much though... I mean, the first ever Tomb Raider handled like crap, yet it was still awesome! :D
True. Just like loving a movie with cheap effects. If the experience and story are great, you can forgive a lot.
But, yeah, that Tomb Raider camera back in the day...yow!
I think I got killed by that damn dinosaur a bunch of times just because of that fargin' camera!:rofl:
IMG_7445.JPG
IMG_3540.GIF

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon