paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 18 , 2018
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.00 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon -Zavvi - Hmv)

91g3yPid-2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
LIMITED 2 X BLU-RAY EDITION CONTENTS

• Three cuts of the film newly restored in 2K from original film elements
  • Original Uncompressed Mono Audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork
  • 6 x lobby card reproductions
  • Limited edition perfect-bound book featuring new writing on the film by author Stephen Thrower
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
DISC ONE – THE UNCUT VERSION

• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the Uncut Version
  • Brand new audio commentary by podcasters Bill Ackerman and Amanda Reyes
  • Archival audio commentary with writer/director Wes Craven and producer Sean S. Cunningham
  • Archival audio commentary with stars David Hess, Marc Sheffler and Fred Lincoln
  • Junior’s Story – a brand new interview with actor Marc Sheffler
  • Marc Sheffler in Conversation at the American Cinematheque
  • Brand new interview with wardrobe and make-up artist Anne Paul
  • Songs in the Key of Krug – never-before-seen archive interview with David Hess
  • Celluloid Crime of the Century – archival documentary featuring interviews with Wes Craven, Sean S. Cunningham, actors David Hess, Fred Lincoln, Jeramie Rain, Marc Sheffler and Martin Kove
  • Still Standing: The Legacy of The Last House on The Left – archival interview with Wes Craven
  • Scoring Last House on the Left – archival interview with actor/composer David Hess
  • It's Only a Movie: The Making of The Last House on the Left – archival documentary
  • Forbidden Footage – the cast and crew of Last House on the film’s most controversial sequences
  • Deleted Scene
  • Outtakes and Dailies
  • Trailers, TV Spot & Radio Spots
  • Image Gallery
DISC TWO – THE ‘KRUG & COMPANY’ & R-RATED CUTS

• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the Krug and Company and R-rated cuts of the film
  • The Craven Touch – brand new featurette bringing together interviews with a number of Wes Craven’s collaborators, including Sean S. Cunningham, composer Charles Bernstein, producer Peter Locke, cinematographer Mark Irwin and actress Amanda Wyss
  • Early Days and “Night of Vengeance” – filmmaker Roy Frumkes remembers Wes Craven and Last House on the Left
  • Tales That'll Tear Your Heart Out – excerpts from an unfinished Wes Craven short

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel and elle82
This is a release I expect might sell out with Arrow Films before release date
I will post info when arrow announce it's close to selling out

As with a lot of arrow limited edition once arrow films sell out it will only be available from retailers that still have stock left over from their allocated amount given to them
Once they sell that stock they can't reorder from arrow

Just ordered this even though I havent yet seen it, so hoping the movie is good. Thought id take the risk considering how amazing these Arrow releases are.

Just ordered this even though I havent yet seen it, so hoping the movie is good. Thought id take the risk considering how amazing these Arrow releases are.

I think I would be hard pressed to recommend this film as a "Blind Buy". It's quite disturbing. If you are fine with homicidal films that do not break the pace with levity but just keep hitting you in the face then you should be fine.
Otherwise, it's not a cheap price for a film you may turn off after 15 minutes.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82

If you are fan of exploitation genre then you probably will be satisfied, but If not I don´t think blind buy this is a wise choice :LOL:, it´s very weird flick and for me maybe even too amaterurish.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82