Multi The Last Of Us 1 (Remake)

yeah i mean its nice and definitely improves over the originals graphic, but still feel like it wasnt necessary
I‘m a sucker for graphics so I‘m happy this exists (I would also love to get a remake of Red Dead Redemption with the engine of RDR2).
Buy yeah I‘m a little disappointed they didn‘t include gameplay elements of TLOU Part 2, like at least dodging. It would have been easier to justify the price.
With that being said, I‘m not trying to put down the amount of work they had here. It was a massive project for sure, I guess the marketing just wasn‘t ideal.

Reactions: hatredhorror
So far I'm enjoying it, it's well fleshed out compared to original. But if you don't care for such details then it's not worth the current price tag.
I'm mostly excited to play it on Permadeath once I'm done exploring current playthrough.

I‘m a sucker for graphics so I‘m happy this exists (I would also love to get a remake of Red Dead Redemption with the engine of RDR2).
Buy yeah I‘m a little disappointed they didn‘t include gameplay elements of TLOU Part 2, like at least dodging. It would have been easier to justify the price.
With that being said, I‘m not trying to put down the amount of work they had here. It was a massive project for sure, I guess the marketing just wasn‘t ideal.

There's a counter mechanic I think, unless that was always there in original and I just forgot lol

Reactions: spider-bat
I only played my PS4 version about an hour so I really don't know anything about the game. That being said, since watching the new show on HBO I now have this urge to play the game so I'm thinking about buying the PS5 edition now. :D Damn new games are so expensive now, $70 for a new game. :OMG: