France
The Last of Us by Kevin Tong
18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 350
Printed by DL Screenprinting
$45

Was on sale today at 12PM CST and is now sold-out

More informations

WYC8nTCh.jpg

Really liked this one so I got one :) I love this artist so it was a no brainer for me. I also have Mulholland Drive from him. But I think it will go nicely with "Drive" from Matthew Woodson, as they're the same size :) I'll decide this when I'll get them both framed

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
There's a variant of this being sold at the PlayStation Experience convention this weekend in Anaheim. Only available there from the store booth.

I missed this twice and now I'll miss this variant. Such a bummer. (n)

I wanted to post this, but totally forgot :D
After seeing the trailer for Part II this picture of leaves on Ellie's hand has much more sense
1g2inQp.png

k7UxKvB.png

• Thanks
I wanted to post this, but totally forgot :D
After seeing the trailer for Part II this picture of leaves on Ellie's hand has much more sense
1g2inQp.png

k7UxKvB.png

Kevin Tong mentioned this in one of his posts after the trailer was released. He said his print was based off of designs that he saw for TLoU2, but he had to keep quiet. He's happy that people will understand his print now.

Reactions: C2V3N
Man, I hope so. If he does and you post about it, please tag me. ;)
Yes of course ;)
Kevin Tong mentioned this in one of his posts after the trailer was released. He said his print was based off of designs that he saw for TLoU2, but he had to keep quiet. He's happy that people will understand his print now.
Oh that's pretty cool :) So we could say it's the first TLOU Part 2 poster ^^

• Thanks
Yeah, we really could. I was always confused by Tong's design, to be honest. Now it makes perfect sense!
I'm glad I bought it even if I didn't understand the design at the time ^^ Indeed now it makes a lot of sense :)
On the other hand I don't know which one I prefere.. maybe I'll buy one variant if he sales some APs. It will depends on the price of course. I'm happy with my reg after all ^^

• Thanks
I'm glad I bought it even if I didn't understand the design at the time ^^ Indeed now it makes a lot of sense :)
On the other hand I don't know which one I prefere.. maybe I'll buy one variant if he sales some APs. It will depends on the price of course. I'm happy with my reg after all ^^

I actually prefer the variant, but I'd just like to have either one.