Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Purchase link: Amazon

Dt2SgT6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Once again the UK / EU gets the middle finger

We'll end up paying for the Collectors Edition which is basically the same, minus a few things and we'll end up either paying more or roughly the same price

They did this with the Post Pandemic version, other CE over the years and most recently with God of War.

You bet your ass I'll be buying every single edition for this game!

EDIT - Scrap that... just realised they all include the same stuff lol. I'll be going for this edition anyway, since it has the most items. :D

Last edited:
Once again the UK / EU gets the middle finger

We'll end up paying for the Collectors Edition which is basically the same, minus a few things and we'll end up either paying more or roughly the same price

They did this with the Post Pandemic version, other CE over the years and most recently with God of War.
So we're definitely not getting the Ellie edition? That sucks! I really want the vinyl, and I'm usually not bothered about bags, but I actually really like the one included here and am in need of a new one anyway.

So we're definitely not getting the Ellie edition? That sucks! I really want the vinyl, and I'm usually not bothered about bags, but I actually really like the one included here and am in need of a new one anyway.

Nope and the price difference is ridiculous

Our Collectors Edition is £159.99

The Ellie Edition is $229.99 which is roughly £185

So for only £25 more you get a Vinyl, a nice bag and an extra logo patch

I mean, they're roughly the same price it's insane.

Yeah, that's really crappy! But... prices have always been that way for us, so I'm kinda used to it.

Gutted to see we're definitely not getting the Ellie edition, but at least we're actually getting a statue this time I suppose.

Yeah, that's really crappy! But... prices have always been that way for us, so I'm kinda used to it.

Gutted to see we're definitely not getting the Ellie edition, but at least we're actually getting a statue this time I suppose.

Thing what bugs me, and I don't know if you or anyone else has this issue but if you get this there's always going to be a little voice in the back of your head telling you it's not really the complete package as the US got the same but with more goodies

It's like my Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Edition, the UK version didn't include the Gold Coin or Soundtrack...I'm glad I was lucky enough to get a copy but at the same time it annoys me that it's not the definitve complete version.

You have to take into account tax though - the US price does not include sales tax, while the UK price includes VAT. Yes there probably still is a difference, but it's not as big as you might think.
But yeah disappointed that we won't be getting the Ellie edition as well.

Reactions: Noodles
Thing what bugs me, and I don't know if you or anyone else has this issue but if you get this there's always going to be a little voice in the back of your head telling you it's not really the complete package as the US got the same but with more goodies

It's like my Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Edition, the UK version didn't include the Gold Coin or Soundtrack...I'm glad I was lucky enough to get a copy but at the same time it annoys me that it's not the definitve complete version.
I definitely get what you're saying, as I also used to think that way... I'm more laid back when it comes to collecting nowadays though, so no longer let stuff like that bother me so much. I'm mostly just happy to get what I get, but if I'm really desperate to own it all, then I'll just go on the hunt to track it down, which will most likely be the case with this lol. I'm sure they'll be a proper vinyl release sooner or later anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem... it's just getting the bag that's gonna be tough!

@Robsonmonkey I just realised that the Game exclusive "standard plus edition" apparently comes with the bag!

Includes:
  • Alternative cover artwork
  • The Last Of Us Part II branded bag, keyring and badge set
Downside is that it's another £55 on top of what we're already paying for the CE... although I guess we could just sell the extra copy of the game and make some money back.

@Robsonmonkey I just realised that the Game exclusive "standard plus edition" apparently comes with the bag!

Includes:
  • Alternative cover artwork
  • The Last Of Us Part II branded bag, keyring and badge set
Downside is that it's another £55 on top of what we're already paying for the CE... although I guess we could just sell the extra copy of the game and make some money back.

Oh that's some really class bulls***

So basically they have the stuff, they are dishing it out over here but instead of just giving us the Ellie edition they're splitting it making us pay even more.

Best thing to do Noodles is keep checking Amazon.com and see if they get anymore stock in for the Ellie Edition, we have 4 months so something will have to turn up, maybe we'll get lucky. Amazon does international shipping.

Given that it's only slightly more expensive than the regular edition and much cheaper than the special edition I doubt it would be the backpack too, I just couldn't figure out what kind of bag it could be - a drawstring bag would make sense.

Oh that's some really class bulls***

So basically they have the stuff, they are dishing it out over here but instead of just giving us the Ellie edition they're splitting it making us pay even more.

Best thing to do Noodles is keep checking Amazon.com and see if they get anymore stock in for the Ellie Edition, we have 4 months so something will have to turn up, maybe we'll get lucky. Amazon does international shipping.
Tell me about it. They take us UK folks for fools, and I guess they're somewhat correct in doing so, because I've fallen for it and ordered both editions lol.

Never crossed my mind to check Amazon.com to be honest... wasn't even aware it was for sale on their. I'll definitely take your advice though!

Surely that bag will just be a drawstring bag and not the backpack? Game love selling cheapo drawstring bags.
I bloody hope not! Although now that you mention it... that would explain the cheaper price.

Of course I missed the CE because.. the internet is full of scalping plebs. :confused: If anyone sees it come back in stock at Game please hit me up with a tag! :D