luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Purchase link: Amazon

Dt2SgT6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Norway wont get this at all, is kinda sucks. Like the Pandemic or what is was called again. I had to order it from USA to Norway. expansive like hell. Good I got order on the normal CE some going to be a nice box close to the pan box :D

This restocking is a joke...
I wasn't aware when this was originally thrown live, so I missed it before.
Then they announce it'll be restocked today on select outlets, including Amazon.
I'm refreshing ever since it SHOULD be live -> still "unavailable". And that's' without having a clue whether they'll even allow shipping to me......
As much as I love Naughty Dog, I really hate how they give the finger to people all over the world that aren't CA/US.

Yeah it's too bad the stock is limited only to North America.

I hope tho that they won't cancel my order tho. I had to write my relatives US address as Billing Address while my PayPal is linked to UK address. Hope it won't get messed up when payment is due o_o

I was lucky enough to get an order placed on Amazon US when they restocked it and it went through... So here's hoping.
Still though. **** that, really disappointing that they don't give people anywhere else a fair chance :/