PS4 The Last of Us Part 2 Special Edition

Same for me ... Lots of complains for the same delay on Twitter. Amazon are not professionnal at all for this release.
I don't mind it that much, but I doubt they'll match that date. Usually takes about 5 days for stuff from UK to arrive here unless they're going to use priority...
Regardless, hyped games arriving late will always be a cause for criticism. Movies etc ok, but people want games on release date.

Closeup of the box (From Reddit user GuardianOfErebor)

Looks like there's no embossing and wished they removed the blue banner :(

vzytondqu8551.jpg

Also disappointed the blue banner wasn't removed. The slipcover on the Amazon exclusive has a nice looking slipcover with a black banner but worse steelbook artwork. Strangely, the black banner was removed for the collectors edition box.

Also disappointed the blue banner wasn't removed. The slipcover on the Amazon exclusive has a nice looking slipcover with a black banner but worse steelbook artwork. Strangely, the black banner was removed for the collectors edition box.

it annoys me big time the blue banner, almost as much as the stupid box the Spider-Man collectors edition came in...Uncharted 4, Uncharted collection, HZD, God of War, Bloodborne and Days gone all come in matching boxes...Tlou2 and Spider-Man...why!?!

Still not dispatched :confused:

Now sent with an arrival date of 25/6... Very disappointing.

Last edited:
God DAMN

I expected to see Joel grace the other side and I get one of the worst characters introduced

Honestly this game is a technical marvel to look at but the story is pants so far, they've literally destroyed the legacy of the previous game, what a shame. No idea what those perfect review scores are on in the industry.