Dark Horse THE LAST OF US PART II – ABBY STATUE

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom

THE LAST OF US PART II – ABBY STATUE​

In partnership with Naughty Dog Studios, Dark Horse Direct is proud to present a brand-new character statue from The Last of Us Part II featuring Abby. Relive Abby’s journey to rediscover her humanity, from blind revenge to newfound compassion and redemption, with this amazingly powerful statue.

Abby stands at 14” tall on a 10” diameter base, poised at the ready to settle old scores and protect those she loves. Meticulously crafted by the artists at Big Shot Toy Works and Level 52, and a follow-up to our massively popular (and sold out) Ellie with Bow Statue and Ellie with Machete Statuette, don’t let this limited-edition statue disappear into the wilderness!​

AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES AND FOR PRE-ORDER NOW ON DARK HORSE DIRECT, THE LAST OF US PART II - ABBY STATUE INCLUDES:

• The Last of Us Part II – Abby Statue
  • Round Terrain Base with The Last of Us logo relief
  • Certificate of Authenticity

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS

• Edition Size: Limited to Pre-orders
  • Order Limit: 2 per Customer
  • Pre-order Cutoff Date: July 30th, 2021 @ 5:00 PM PST
  • Expected to Ship: January – March 2022*
  • Materials: Polyresin
  • Sculptor: Big Shot Toy Works
  • Paint and prototype: Level 52
  • Product Packaging Size: apprx. 18” H (457.2mm) x 16” W (406.4mm) x 16” L (482.6mm)*
  • Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 20lbs.*
Link: Dark Horse
Price: $199.99

cig-cozy-gallery-884XhW-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_ENV-xl.png
cig-cozy-gallery-884I1b-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_4-xl.png
cig-cozy-gallery-884b2R-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_6-xl.png

cig-cozy-gallery-884tQy-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_8-xl.png
cig-cozy-gallery-884Ycr-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_10-xl.png
cig-cozy-gallery-884Qju-LOUP2_ABBY_STATUE_PHOTOS_RGB_FOOTER_11-xl.png

Saw this yesterday, glad to see what I believe is the first official Abby collectible but the problem is these type of collectibles usually end up having really poor paint jobs on them so I'm reluctant to order

Prime One Studios recently announced they're doing statues for both games, obviously they're at the other end of the scale price wise but hope they include an Abby

Reactions: Thoth
Yeah, I don't think I want to spend 200 for this statue. Could have used a little bit more detail or environment around it. Hardly worthy for just a figure standing with a gun, quite boring imo... But maybe there will be some PVC versions for less coming soon. Same happened with Ellie from Dark Horse with a PVC version that came out for $40-50.

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84