Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say what Joel will look like exactly. Fans online are speculating that Joel is dead in this and that Ellie just sees him and talks to him to comfort herself... hence him walking out of the light and us not actually seeing his face. Could also be why she's seeking vengeance. That'd be a pretty interesting take.

I'm also going to go through TLoU again before this sequel. :thumbs:
Ohh interesting! I hadn't considered that... then again I hadn't considered much at all, as I've been way too excited to even think about what everything actually meant. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
if they were smart ,they would never him or Bruce straley leave the premises.Those guys are amazing.

As I heard it Straley's taking time off and not directing here. Of the two he doesn't get enough credit in the actual game design front, Neil and his big beard hog the limelight a bit too much. :D It will be interesting to see how it pans out without Bruce there.

That being said I'm really not hyped at all for this one. Don't get me wrong I loved TLOU... but honestly felt like it was a solid self-contained story that ended on the right note. I think we all knew that a sequel was inevitable, but I was hoping they would resist using the same characters. A fresh take would have been way more interesting for me though I realise Im probably in the minority there.

Still it's Naughty Dog so even a 'lower' aniticipated title from them (could all change as we find out more) in my own mind will still be worth playing. Sorry for wanting a Savage Starlight game instead. :rofl::smuggrin:

As I heard it Straley's taking time off and not directing here. Of the two he doesn't get enough credit in the actual game design front, Neil and his big beard hog the limelight a bit too much. :D It will be interesting to see how it pans out without Bruce there.

I just read that, too. Apparently Straley is on a one-year sabbatical from Naughty Dog. First Amy Hennig and now (possibly) Bruce. I like Neil and his work, but a studio can't depend on only one guy for everything. They were doing the right thing by having Amy run Studio A and Neil/Bruce running Studio B. It gave them the opportunity to put out more games. I guess we'll see how this all turns out.

Errrr to say I'm excited about this would be a huge understatement

The first got me back into gaming after a few years out and it was just epic all the way

Ellie and Joel are such epic characters

Also I've only just seen the trailer lol but that's because I've got back into gaming again recently - the trailer I watched though is ruined by all the morons cheering every second they can!! Winds me up. Save it for the end!

Is Joel dead? I get a odd feeling he's dead! She wants to kill every last one of them, would make a cool story but damn I hope he's not. Worked well with arkham knight though I suppose

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles