Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would buy that bundle in a blink
You and me both mate:thumbs: I did pick up a ps4 a couple of months back from amazon but sent it back as I never really played the first one that I had, but with all these games now exclusive to them and the fact that I've gotten back into gaming a bit now, I'm a little torn on what to do, don't know if to just go for another ps4 or wait for this:rolleyes: Problem is that I'm desperate to play some of these now :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
You and me both mate:thumbs: I did pick up a ps4 a couple of months back from amazon but sent it back as I never really played the first one that I had, but with all these games now exclusive to them and the fact that I've gotten back into gaming a bit now, I'm a little torn on what to do, don't know if to just go for another ps4 or wait for this:rolleyes: Problem is that I'm desperate to play some of these now :rofl::rofl:
Mhh difficult decision. Maybe grab a cheap used one via eBay, doesnt need to stay intact that long :D

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Spider-man, Days gone, God of war, Death stranding, to name just a few :whistle: Plus id like to give TLOU another go through before the second comes out :whistle::thumbs:

• Thanks
Spider-man, Days gone, God of war, Death stranding, to name just a few :whistle: Plus id like to give TLOU another go through before the second comes out :whistle::thumbs:
God of war was really nice! Yeah need to play tlou again to, played it already 5 times for fun and platinum though :D

God of war was really nice! Yeah need to play tlou again to, played it already 5 times for fun and platinum though :D
Heard that GOW was a pretty good game, Loved TLOU when I first ever played it, I played it again a little while later when it was remastered, but definitely need to give it another go before the next lands:whistle: probably one of my fav games ever played if I'm honest :thumbs: and I'm sure the second is going to be fantastic. Can't wait:oohyeah::thumbs:

• Thanks
Heard that GOW was a pretty good game, Loved TLOU when I first ever played it, I played it again a little while later when it was remastered, but definitely need to give it another go before the next lands:whistle: probably one of my fav games ever played if I'm honest :thumbs: and I'm sure the second is going to be fantastic. Can't wait:oohyeah::thumbs:
Yep, TLOU is my alltime fav. If the 2nd will be just half as good, it will be awesome :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Personally think Death stranding is the PS4’s swan song and TLOU2 will be a PS5 launch title :) :)
I reckon it'll launch on PS4, but then they'll remaster it for PS5, as they did with TLOU. Same goes for Death Stranding... that would actually made a great launch title and would no doubt get lots of folks wanting a PS5.

I reckon it'll launch on PS4, but then they'll remaster it for PS5, as they did with TLOU. Same goes for Death Stranding... that would actually made a great launch title and would no doubt get lots of folks wanting a PS5.
Tbh I thought that Death stranding was going to be a PS5 launch title but obviously not the case.

Yeah, that could well be the case with TLOU2 as it was released shortly before the release of the PS4 and then remastered.

Would prefer if it was, that way I don't have to wait too long :rofl::thumbs:

Tbh I thought that Death stranding was going to be a PS5 launch title but obviously not the case.

Yeah, that could well be the case with TLOU2 as it was released shortly before the release of the PS4 and then remastered.

Would prefer if it was, that way I don't have to wait too long :rofl::thumbs:
Lol yup, no way I could wait for the PS5 launch to play TLOU2! I'd happily buy it for the PS4, and then again for the PS5, as I did with the first game. Hell, I'd even buy TLOU1 again for the PS5 if they were to re-remaster it. :p

Getting closer to the reveal
Yep and very much looking forward to it, Gotta be honest I've been waiting for an excuse to pick up a new PS4 and I think this may just be it :thumbs: