Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shaking, too, man! I haven't been this excited for a game since Metal Gear Solid 4! :D
I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited about a game before, and that's saying something, because there's been a lot of games I've been super excited for over the years. My heart literally sinks every time I think about when it'll be due for release though... no doubt it'll be 2018 at the very earliest, if not 2019, and then we should probably expect a delay or two. I WANT THIS GAME NOW!! :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and tridon
I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited about a game before, and that's saying something, because there's been a lot of games I've been super excited for over the years. My heart literally sinks every time I think about when it'll be due for release though... no doubt it'll be 2018 at the very earliest, if not 2019, and then we should probably expect a delay or two. I WANT THIS GAME NOW!! :ugh:

I think we're looking at a Fall 2018 release date that'll be pushed to Spring 2019. But then, it's hard to say. Druckmann JUST finished Uncharted 4. He can't be that far ahead on TLOU2 yet. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I think we're looking at a Fall 2018 release date that'll be pushed to Spring 2019. But then, it's hard to say. Druckmann JUST finished Uncharted 4. He can't be that far ahead on TLOU2 yet. :(
That's my thinking too... they're still releasing new content for Uncharted 4, so TLOU2 has to be a while off yet. Think I might have to play the first game a couple more times to help pass the time. :p

Side note... I'm wondering if they're even set on how Joel will look now, because they clearly didn't want to show his face in the reveal trailer. Although that could probably just be a choice they went with to make it feel more like a teaser. I'm probably thinking in to that one too much to be honest lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
That's my thinking too... they're still releasing new content for Uncharted 4, so TLOU2 has to be a while off yet. Think I might have to play the first game a couple more times to help pass the time. :p

Side note... I'm wondering if they're even set on how Joel will look now, because they clearly didn't want to show his face in the reveal trailer. Although that could probably just be a choice they went with to make it feel more like a teaser. I'm probably thinking in to that one too much to be honest lol.

Hard to say what Joel will look like exactly. Fans online are speculating that Joel is dead in this and that Ellie just sees him and talks to him to comfort herself... hence him walking out of the light and us not actually seeing his face. Could also be why she's seeking vengeance. That'd be a pretty interesting take.

I'm also going to go through TLoU again before this sequel. :thumbs:

If you want more info on the game and didn't watch this live, then I definitely recommend checking it out...

I'll have to put 40 minutes aside tonight to watch. And DAMN is Druckmann getting bushy! Looks like he hasn't left Naughty Dog's studio in years (which is probably accurate). :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hard to say what Joel will look like exactly. Fans online are speculating that Joel is dead in this and that Ellie just sees him and talks to him to comfort herself... hence him walking out of the light and us not actually seeing his face. Could also be why she's seeking vengeance. That'd be a pretty interesting take.

I'm also going to go through TLoU again before this sequel. :thumbs:

I'll have to put 40 minutes aside tonight to watch. And DAMN is Druckmann getting bushy! Looks like he hasn't left Naughty Dog's studio in years (which is probably accurate). :p
if they were smart ,they would never him or Bruce straley leave the premises.Those guys are amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
if they were smart ,they would never him or Bruce straley leave the premises.Those guys are amazing.

What they did with The Last of Us truly blew my mind. That game is an absolute masterpiece. Uncharted 4 was really good, too, even though it's probably my least favourite in the series. Regardless, I'll play anything that they create in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
Get in here, everybody! IT'S HERE!!!!! :D

@Noodles @bloodsnake007 @AlienKing @ocielz @Wreck
Can you believe that i'm so excited that i'm emotionless? This is the only game to leave a huge hole in my chest; simply because the prologue was reminiscent of my childhood (put yourself in Sarah's shoes, take away the infected and replace them with an army; so most of what follows was a feels trip down memory lane). Uncharted was a bit emotional and may be i felt a bit sad but i eventually got over it. But TLoU was on a different level. I'm so glad they are doing part 2. I'm also bit hesitant because I just watched the panel @Noodles posted and Druckmann said part 2 will be about "hate" and make the player "feel that hate" :(:sour:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon