Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
New footage has leaked.... Big spoilers out there now.

Stay safe
I found this out the hard way... someone shared a screenshot on Twitter, and at first I thought it was officially released by ND until I read the comment that followed it, describing it as a "leak". Obviously I don't want to say what the picture was, but it could be considered a pretty big spoiler I guess. Thankfully I only glanced at it, so didn't spot any major details that might've further explained what was actually happening in the shot. Still, pretty crappy of folks to share spoilers! :sour:

Yeah I'm closing my eyes whenever I pass by any Last of Us news or photos/videos. Can't trust any article anymore so will stay well away until it released.

Luckily now it gets released on my first day off in a 4 day off schedule which means I can kill it 4 days straight lol. Previous release I would have been in work for 3 days straight 12 hours every day. This is much better xD

Reactions: Noodles
I never really wanted a sequel. If the leaks are true.. I want it even less. :rofl: They're putting a bad taste in alot of people's mouthes. Context matters though so we'll see.. but they should have learned from Hideo Kojima on this one. :confused::confused::confused: Comments are disabled on the ND channel for a reason. :LOL:

Last edited:
I never really wanted a sequel. If the leaks are true.. I want it even less. :rofl: They're putting a bad taste in alot of people's mouthes. Context matters though so we'll see.. but they should have learned from Hideo Kojima on this one. :confused::confused::confused: Comments are disabled on the ND channel for a reason. :LOL:

so trolls can’t spoil the game for everyone.

Reactions: Jace88
so trolls can’t spoil the game for everyone.

Nah it's not just that.. it's as much a choice of direction they're taking with the story that seems to have a lot of fans of the first game very pissed off. For example the same video is on IGN's channel and the comments are.. woof. It reads like another Last Jedi scenario in the making. Of course people love to overreact and get hopped up on this sjw/anti-sjw stuff but yeah.. one particular detail off these supposed leaks sounds pretty dumb to me.

Reactions: Lukesablade
Nah it's not just that.. it's as much a choice of direction they're taking with the story that seems to have a lot of fans of the first game very pissed off. For example the same video is on IGN's channel and the comments are.. woof. It reads like another Last Jedi scenario in the making. Of course people love to overreact and get hopped up on this sjw/anti-sjw stuff but yeah.. one particular detail off these supposed leaks sounds pretty dumb to me.

For me, i would rather play the game in its entirety and get the actual context of the story, then make my own opinion...and at the end of the day, this isn’t uncharted, as seen in the first game, this is set in a brutal unforgiving world.