Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the leaks are fake that's the good word and for those of us that know them it's a relief. Review copies are out in the wild now and reviews go live on June 12th. I mean.. it's bought and paid for the chances of it not being another 'gamingz citizen kane moment lol' are slim so I expect plenty of top scores. What I want to hear though is whether or not the game's gameplay to cutscene ratio is better in favour of gameplay than Uncharted 4 - a game I can't make myself replay because the pacing was godawful and I'm worried they took the Nathan Drake is a mass murderer memes to heart and are now wholly invested in GAMES IS ART DOOD. I want this game to be enjoyable even if it also wants to insist on being miserable.

Quite excited for this one :spoil: I don't still have the first one so think ill have to pick it up from somewhere just to have a playthrough before this comes out.
It's part of the days of play offer at Mediamarkt
Best offer is buy a controller (that is price reduced) and get it free (only 4,99€ because of fsk18 rating, but the controller is 10€ off)
Offer is also available in Playstation Store UK

Reactions: Robles
It's part of the days of play offer at Mediamarkt
Best offer is buy a controller (that is price reduced) and get it free (only 4,99€ because of fsk18 rating, but the controller is 10€ off)
Offer is also available in Playstation Store UK
Only £8.99 on the PlayStation store. I’m on this :rofl:

wow, insane... death stranding had nowhere near as good reviews as this one tho

This is true but I was still pretty hyped up for that one just based on the fact that it was so mysterious.. and while I enjoyed it my mind envisioned it doing much more than it did. I wanna believe this is going to be the real deal but I won't commit myself to it just in case certain.. known aspects end up souring the experience. :rofl:

Can't remember the last time I was this excited for a game! Forgot how slow the final week goes lol. Had payment taken and confirmation from Game yesterday that my CE will be shipped the day before release, so I'll be an up early like an eager beaver Friday morning waiting for delivery. :D

my special edition was shipped ...will get it tomorrow or on friday ...now i have to buy the standard version to play the game, lol