Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4th quater 2018 or 1st 2019
I'd love for you to be right! :D

imma guess mother's day 2020.
(since TLOU was released on father's day because of joel, makes sense this one goes out on mother's day due to the heavily teased "maternal" themes. and since they're only halfway done as of dec 2017, probably won't be mother's day 2019)
Cool, I never even realised TLOU1 was released on Father's Day! Mother's Day always falls sooner here in the UK (and other countries) than it does in the US though, so there'd be no connection for anyone apart from Americans lol. Still, it'd be a neat idea. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tonovember
Been confirmed that Ellie is the only playable character in the game.....
but also naughty dog has lied about this before so take it with a grain of salt
although personally i wouldn't mind ellie being the only playable character :p i love her

Been confirmed that Ellie is the only playable character in the game.....
I dont want to believe this. maybe she is the main character this time, but I guess you can play Joel in a flashback chapter and maybe the woman of the first trailer (Ellie's mother? ...there must be a reason why that woman got an 5 1/2min trailer)

I don't believe for a second that ND would reveal that... they're known to purposely mislead/throw people off anyway (even in trailers), so I always make sure to take everything they say with a pinch of salt.

If anything will make me get a PS4 back it will be this :spoil: Loved the first and I'm sure that this won't disappoint:thumbs::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Read this some days ago, but kept forgetting to post about it, and now I can't even remember where I saw it... but the release of Death Stranding (another PS4 exclusive) at the end of this year has apparently pushed TLOU2 over into 2020.

Personally think Death stranding is the PS4’s swan song and TLOU2 will be a PS5 launch title :) :)