PS4 The Last of Us Part II with Limited Edition Steelbook (PS4)

Dec 1, 2011
Steel City UK
The Last of Us Part II with Limited Edition Steelbook

£52.99 at Amazon.co.uk

6E15A827-3850-472A-BC36-5F037773E104.jpeg
31F7D262-F550-4258-848A-67CFFBF2591E.jpeg
5670A6F2-4FA9-439E-8D03-82F72B18E5E3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Hmm tempting! I'm already gonna struggle paying up for the CE though, let alone another steel on top. Hopefully it sticks around for a while... would be nice if it eventually got a price drop too. :whistle:

Reactions: Thoth
I already pre-ordered both Collector's Editions (Regular and Ellie) + Special Edition one. Guess I'm gonna sit this one out. Will probably grab it later on eBay..

I do agree it's an ugly steelbook tho' :-/ Not that great.

I agree, not really feeling the artwork for this particular steelbook in comparison to the Collector's Edition. Watch out for a possible remastered treatment like they did for the original. :dizzy:

Can't make up my mind which edition I prefer. The special edition has slightly better steelbook artwork and an artbook but I really like the all-black slipcover on the limited version. Wish the box of the special edition didn't have the standard blue logo and was all-black like the limited edition.

Can't make up my mind which edition I prefer. The special edition has slightly better steelbook artwork and an artbook but I really like the all-black slipcover on the limited version. Wish the box of the special edition didn't have the standard blue logo and was all-black like the limited edition.

Get them both; that's what I did :rolleyes:

Reactions: StartWars