Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK
Price: £50.00

81qYQ3fJoCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in the case you missed the information...

!!!!SPECIAL FEATURES!!!!
The Last of Us: Stranger Than Fiction (New Featurette Exclusive to 4K, BD and DVD) – Series cast and filmmakers are joined by experts in survival, microbiology, and parasitology for a chilling discussion on the realities of the invasive fungus and subsequent apocalypse in The Last of Us.

Controllers Down: Adapting The Last of Us (New Featurette Exclusive to 4K, BD and DVD) – Follow the journey of The Last of Us from console to screen as cast and filmmakers take us inside the process of expanding the world and breathing new life into the game’s beloved characters.

From Levels to Live Action (New Featurette Exclusive to 4K, BD and DVD) – Discover how The Last of Us incorporated and expanded fan-favorite game moments in the series.

Getting to Know Me (4 Featurettes)
The Last Debrief with Troy Baker (2 Featurettes)
Inside the Episode (9 Featurettes)
Is This A The Last of Us Line? (2 Featurettes)
How long are the episodes? :coffee:

Just reading back through this

I thought some were over and hour as it goes so just had a check. Kinda average out to just shy of an hour.

• Episode 1: 81 minutes
  • Episode 2: 53 minutes
  • Episode 3: 75 minutes
  • Episode 4: 45 minutes
  • Episode 5: 59 minutes
  • Episode 6: 59 minutes
  • Episode 7: 56 minutes
  • Episode 8: 51 minutes
  • Episode 9: 43 minutes

Reactions: djjez83
There’s a random £5 off £15 purchase through the amazon app that I was just invited to (think it’s for 1000 customers) and works on pre orders so if you been invited check it out and you can use it on this to get it for £45

Makes it a bit better

There’s a random £5 off £15 purchase through the amazon app that I was just invited to (think it’s for 1000 customers) and works on pre orders so if you been invited check it out and you can use it on this to get it for £45

Makes it a bit better
Its Says i am not eligible for this one but i am eligible for the £5 off for pickups

Its Says i am not eligible for this one but i am eligible for the £5 off for pickups
The pickup one doesn't work on preorders from memory. Well, not for me anyway. It doesn't even let me select pickup as a deliverable option for preorders.

It came up as a notification for me so I just clicked the link and it worked. All I know is you have to be invited to it

I’m not sure what you mean by pickups

I Mean like you can pick your order up at amazon locker but does not work with pre orders
Ohhh right sorry. Never seen that deal and not used that mode yet. I think there’s a locker near me so maybe I’ll keep an eye out

Good thing I asked Noodles to check. Looks like it’s got the wrong info on the J card