The Last Story (Wii Steelbook) [UK]

Nov 4, 2011
The Last Story-Purchase Link (no delivery to US)

HMV http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=529223

Release date: 02/24/2012

First of all, Kudos to biscuitnoir :oohyeah:
who highlighted this to me originally the previous "last story" post

The item now has correct artwork and prices for all of Europe.

The game can be found at stores across Europe for amounts ranging from £45-50

The best price so far I find is shopto.net UK at £44.86.

81NHIwgZP5L._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: biscuitnoir
i think i'll buy this from shopto.net

make sure you pay a few days before release date and you should get it a couple days before official launch!

thanks...it shipped to USA...even though the game won't work on NTSC Wii console :(

Praying that it has inside artwork or else I'll be cancelling...

We know how much you love your inside artwork. :).Tough to call whether this one will or not.

Do you mind me asking how much postage was??
Oh, buy the way, I hear Amazon are now pricematching HMV

Yep, love beautiful artwork in general. Even if it does not have inside and I can't play the game, I have decided to keep it no matter what since I'm a steelbook freak :hilarious: I haven't even touch any of my PS3 steelbook games yet LOL... I'm sure this one is G1 size as well...as all Nintendo has been G1 so far. It doesn't matter to me...but I prefer G2. I'll stick this one with my other G1 collection.

The postage from HMV was around 5 pounds I believe...pretty good price..about 7 USD dollars. Unfortunately, amazon.xx does not ship them to the USA for games...except for amazon.de which costs more than hmv.

We know how much you love your inside artwork. :).Tough to call whether this one will or not.

Do you mind me asking how much postage was??
Oh, buy the way, I hear Amazon are now pricematching HMV

Pretty much gauranteed it will be G1.
I just managed to get hold of zelda french steelbook to go with it.
Gonna try for xenoblade to complete the set so far, not cheap though. :(

That's a very nice steel. I might try and grab the collection myself but I keep spending money....

It's worth it to grab it now...the whole collection itself is actually already pretty cheap. Chances are, if you try to nab the steelbook by itself after release, you're going to end up paying as much if not more than if you just shelled out them money for the whole thing...and then you'd have to deal with the risk of the steelbook not being in perfect condition, etc.

any inside picture of this? I think mine just shipped :(

i'm basically paying for the steelbook only LOL..what did I just do?