The Last Word on Speaker Wire

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
This may be the greatest article ever written about speaker Wire!
In depth, informative....Funny as hell too!
http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
A8473022-1350-457E-846B-DBA3BFCA0BDD.jpeg

Reactions: Wreck
I know people that have some very expensive speaker cable.

The guy that serviced my turntable (record player) had some very thick cables, that were raised above the floor on special (wooden if I remember correctly) 'cable elevators'. Obviously (!) vibrations from the floor are converted into electrical signals that mix with the signal coming from the amplifier to 'pollute' the sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

The guy that serviced my turntable (record player) had some very thick cables, that were raised above the floor on special (wooden if I remember correctly) 'cable elevators'. Obviously (!) vibrations from the floor are converted into electrical signals that mix with the signal coming from the amplifier to 'pollute' the sound.
Let me guess, these cables were made by elfs by full moon? All big money-pullin' BS imo

Yes he talks about all these in the article.
Check the price!!:
2CA1A53C-D4EE-4B5B-B596-0D291894AF70.jpeg

Cable Elevators:
F69EB5FB-5A62-4CB3-9A93-524EF7DE8050.jpeg
A05275B7-3FB6-464F-AF8F-34D0B21C3AD2.jpeg