Completed The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson [CBS]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Seasons: 11
Starring: Craig Ferguson, Josh Robert Thompson
Basic Plot: Late night talk show hosted by Craig Ferguson and accompanied by the gay skeleton robot, Geoff Peterson
More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437729/

attachment.php

Attachments

• late late show.jpg
    late late show.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Been a fan since day 1!

Unfortunately, it appears to have a scheduled ending...

"CBS, as expected, is making a change at Late Late Show, with host Craig Ferguson announcing Monday that he will sign off from the series in December.

Ferguson will make the announcement during Monday’s show, which features guests LL Cool J and The Vampire Diaries’ Candice Accola.

With the Late Late Show change, CBS’ entire late-night lineup will undergo a complete facelift, especially after Colbert Report’s Stephen Colbert was tapped to replace a retiring David Letterman as host of its Late Show starting in 2015."

THR

Been a fan since day 1!

Unfortunately, it appears to have a scheduled ending...

"CBS, as expected, is making a change at Late Late Show, with host Craig Ferguson announcing Monday that he will sign off from the series in December.

Ferguson will make the announcement during Monday’s show, which features guests LL Cool J and The Vampire Diaries’ Candice Accola.

With the Late Late Show change, CBS’ entire late-night lineup will undergo a complete facelift, especially after Colbert Report’s Stephen Colbert was tapped to replace a retiring David Letterman as host of its Late Show starting in 2015."

THR

NO! :tear: The only late night show I like because it's different than all the others. This sucks

I used to hate the Late Late show because it was just too dang weird. haha.

BUT, after watching a few times you realize Craig is such an amazing interviewer. He has ACTUAL conversations with people rather then set up segments of what they are going to talk about (that you see on all the other shows). Its great. Anything could happen!

It's too bad he is leaving. I'm sure he will do something else, somewhere else... and it will be awesome.