The Legend of Korra - The Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Note: Sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender (Blu-ray SteelBooks), Limited to 10000 copies

71Dlr%2B3VrtL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. Would have rather have had a Blu-Ray release for Voltron: Legendary Defender. I feel like that’s a better spiritual successor to TLA than Korra was.

Korra was... fine. But that’s all it was. Not something I’d buy a Steelbook set for, even at 50% off of that price.

Yes! I am all over this. So happy it’s a match to the Avatar set.

Wait did I miss it?!? Or is it not available to order yet?

Thanks for the heads-up @IRON MAN :)
I have in fact pre-ordered this, via Amz.ca and though the price is rather on the high side right now ($100Cdn) it's got 3 months to drop, so hopefully, it does.
My girls ADORE the similarly pkgd Avatar box set, so having both in similar style is a very nice attribute.

Reactions: IRON MAN
^^ Just thought I'd mention, it is still available from Amazon.ca (Canada) at $100Cdn for pre-order.
Now, where Amz.ca will ship to outside domestically, I do not know, nor am I aware of current shipping charges outside the Great White North but with the dollar exchange and the pre-order price-drop guarantee, it may turn out to be worth your time to investigate. :)

Link;
Amazon product

Last edited:
That box is great! The SteelBook are mostly okay. I’ll probably pass unless it hits bargain basement prices.