The Legend of Korra - The Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Note: Sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender (Blu-ray SteelBooks), Limited to 10000 copies

71Dlr%2B3VrtL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! I haven’t ordered yet. Not too sure what I’m gonna do because I don’t really want to pay $120 for this, as much as I want it

been hearing that a number of group buy participants escaped customs fees from the shipments I sent them recently. No guarantee but maybe that is an option for you

been hearing that a number of group buy participants escaped customs fees from the shipments I sent them recently. No guarantee but maybe that is an option for you

Hmmmmmmmm, any ideas what it might cost to ship this to me in the UK?

I've never seen this show but loved the last airbender, is this worth buying just off of liking TLA? The two sets will surely look nice next to each other.

It's probably heavier than the base rate, so it's gotta be closer to $45 - $50 including box and bubble wrap.

Interesting, although with postage being just $10 directly, it works out a bit cheaper to buy from them.

Interestingly enough the import charges are now non-existent, but the total cost is still $114. So I think the tax may have gone up as it’s now $20...?

Yeah I’m gonna need this to go with the Last Airbender steel book set. I got that one when there was a price drop so I’ll wait for this to get the same treatment.

Reactions: Leafs17
*cough* @apsmith21 *cough*

Posted a small group buy

I've charged $5 fee, donated to HDN for the work - I'm buying from Best Buy as I don't trust Amazon.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Posted a small group buy

I've charged $5 fee, donated to HDN for the work - I'm buying from Best Buy as I don't trust Amazon.
secured my copy, thx

Reactions: apsmith21