The Legend of Korra - The Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Note: Sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender (Blu-ray SteelBooks), Limited to 10000 copies

71Dlr%2B3VrtL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last call for the group buy. I'm going to close it for now if there aren't additional purchases by end of day today. Thanks

Reactions: Behold
Last call for the group buy. I'm going to close it for now if there aren't additional purchases by end of day today. Thanks

As I can order direct and those ridiculous custom charges have now disappeared, I’ll hang tight for a price drop and will pick up one myself.

Thanks for hosting it though!

Reactions: apsmith21
Also going with Amazon for once as I don't see these selling out with this kind of print run. Otherwise, those GB copies would have been gone already. :naughty:

Just got a notification saying this was down to $73.11 on Amazon, then saw there was a 3rd party seller option down to $66.60. Was just about to bite but I can’t get either option shipped to the UK! Looks like its been blocked?

Last edited:
Just received mine, have to say the quality and finish of the box is not as good as Avatar, and mine has a horrible bash in the corner. Definitely not worth the money imo.
@apsmith21 would it be possible to return it if I sent it you back? Thanks

Just received mine, have to say the quality and finish of the box is not as good as Avatar, and mine has a horrible bash in the corner. Definitely not worth the money imo.
@apsmith21 would it be possible to return it if I sent it you back? Thanks

Unfortunately we've past the deadline allowed for returns from the store.

Reactions: DudleyMan