The Legend of Tarzan (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: October 28, 2016
Purchase link: JSDVD - Yesasia
Price: NT$1,120 (jsdvd) - US$49.99 (yesasia)

IMG_8943.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: hung17
Watched this yesterday in 4K UHD with Dolby ATMOS - wow! This is definitely meant for the big screen and big sound systems. Story, acting, cinematography, sound, music - simply fantastic and Ms Robbie certainly on the big screen helps a lot :p

Bravo David Yates and Warner Brothers! Well done!

PS - the 3D is also super well done. The special effects are top notched as well. I really like this movie and this SteelBook will now be part of my collection.

Reactions: goufcustom
@ash333 was it that good? I'd only heard the bad review lol

I really enjoyed it because I read nothing about it and expected nothing from it storywise other than looking for technical aspects ln the things I listed. Everyone knows the story of Tarzan yet the different approach David Yates gave to this highlighted the technical strengths and creative excellence of this movie in my opinion. I watched again last night and it got better for me. Maybe some were put off by SLJ's character and acting but I thought they did a great job in developing his character in the story. I must say it would be a different experience if I had watched this on a smaller screen and in stereo sound.