Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master, Special & Limited Editions

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master Edition
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: $129.99
Purchase: Amazon (not live yet)

Master Edition.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Special Edition
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: $99.99

Special Edition.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Limited Edition (for Europe)
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: 89,99€

Limited Edition.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master Edition
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: $129.99

View attachment 286349

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Special Edition
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: $99.99

View attachment 286350

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Limited Edition (for Europe)
Release Date:
03/03/2016
Price: 89,99€

View attachment 286351

Thanks for posting! I'm definitely in for the Special Edition... possibly the Master Edition. I'm debating whether or not I want a Master Sword statue. I certainly don't need a Master Sword statue. :p

LOL

Not only was the Switch reveal awful and the prices ridiculous they then screw over EU customers by giving us a CE at almost the same price as the American Master edition but we get less stuff.

No thanks Nintendo

Oh and they still can't do Steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
LOL

Not only was the Switch reveal awful and the prices ridiculous they then screw over EU customers by giving us a CE at almost the same price as the American Master edition but we get less stuff.

No thanks Nintendo

Oh and they still can't do Steelbooks.

Nintendo does plenty of SteelBooks; they just don't release them for mass retail. They're usually free pre-order incentives at Best Buy in Canada (unsure about U.S.).

Is anyone in America or Canada still able to get the special edition, and if so would they be willing to help me out?

Master Edition was gone in minutes (much to my disappointment). Special Edition will be tough, but possibly doable. You may want to seek someone in NYC who's willing to go to Nintendo World for a purchase because Amazon, Gamestop, Target, and Best Buy are all sold out online now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lukesablade
Nintendo does plenty of SteelBooks; they just don't release them for mass retail. They're usually free pre-order incentives at Best Buy in Canada (unsure about U.S.).

Master Edition was gone in minutes (much to my disappointment). Special Edition will be tough, but possibly doable. You may want to seek someone in NYC who's willing to go to Nintendo World for a purchase because Amazon, Gamestop, Target, and Best Buy are all sold out online now.

All I really want it the carry case.