Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening - Limited Edition SteelBook

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - Game - ShopTo UK - EB Games AU - EB Games NZ - Gamestop IT
Price: £69.99 - $109.95 (AUD) - $139.99 (NZD) - 90,98€

1560280129277.png

Last edited:
That is an amazing Steelbook

That is the sort of stuff you should do when you don't do some colourful cover art like the standard box cover

It's nostalgic, great looking and makes sense.

I dislike the artstyle for the game but I'm going to buy this for that, I know how limited these things can be and one of the reasons why I think Nintendo should go bigger with collectors editions

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
Steelbook looks amazing, will definitely be picking this up :thumbs:

Do switch games have region locking? If I’m in the US would I have any issue playing AND getting updates/DLC for a UK Switch game?

Do switch games have region locking? If I’m in the US would I have any issue playing AND getting updates/DLC for a UK Switch game?

No region locking but sometimes the DLC is locked to the same country the game is from. I'm in the UK and recently bought 10 German Switch games and all worked absolutely fine including updates. The only thing I've paused on is buying the Smash Bros DLC.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
No region locking but sometimes the DLC is locked to the same country the game is from. I'm in the UK and recently bought 10 German Switch games and all worked absolutely fine including updates. The only thing I've paused on is buying the Smash Bros DLC.
Didn't know this, so thanks for the info!