Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening - Limited Edition SteelBook

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - Game - ShopTo UK - EB Games AU - EB Games NZ - Gamestop IT
Price: £69.99 - $109.95 (AUD) - $139.99 (NZD) - 90,98€

1560280129277.png

Last edited:
Looks like it's slowly making its way to other sites/countries, so maybe just be patient. :)

It's ridiculous how quickly this sold out, it was literally gone before I even had time to get to a PC after hearing about it.

Nintendo are a joke with their CEs sometimes. Like make enough for it to stay in stock for a few days or something jfc

I thought ShopTo could ship to the US? Site gives me an error saying "this item can't be shipped outside the UK". Guess I'll still hold out for Amazon.

It's ridiculous how quickly this sold out, it was literally gone before I even had time to get to a PC after hearing about it.

Nintendo are a joke with their CEs sometimes. Like make enough for it to stay in stock for a few days or something jfc

Yeah they really need to promote it on their social media pages or something.

Personally I think all their collectors editions should also be put onto their official store and then put out a announcement when they'll be going live.

Nintendo make some decent collectors editions, the limited edition ones anyway, it would be nice what they could achieve if they made a super collectors edition, you have Doom and Cyberpunk at £199 and £249 imagine what Nintendo could do for half of that. Just a shame for their big games like Smash Bros they'd did crappy bundles with a limited edition controller

And of course Nintendo North America releases the Dreamer Edition which is pretty lame

Allegedly I just got an order thru on Game.co.uk to ship to the US. Fingers crossed.

Just seen an unboxing of this, the Steelbook looks really cool! I couldn’t justify getting it just for that though.

The steelbook is fantastic

Seriously the detail that’s went into it

Nintendo has detail with their special editions I just wish they’d go all out. This was £69.99, imagine what they could do if they went all out on a £99 Edition or something.