Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening - Limited Edition SteelBook

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - Game - ShopTo UK - EB Games AU - EB Games NZ - Gamestop IT
Price: £69.99 - $109.95 (AUD) - $139.99 (NZD) - 90,98€

1560280129277.png

Last edited:
The level of detail in the bossing is great, even on the back. I like the internal art too, even though I'd prefer art from the new game inside it since the cartridge will be in there. Would have been nice to have the contrast of old on the outside and new on the inside.
The whole package is pretty awesome too. I really like the artbook and the finish on it. The outer box is a bit cheap, but to be honest, I'll probably bin that anyway

Reactions: Coolsambob
The level of detail in the bossing is great, even on the back. I like the internal art too, even though I'd prefer art from the new game inside it since the cartridge will be in there. Would have been nice to have the contrast of old on the outside and new on the inside.
The whole package is pretty awesome too. I really like the artbook and the finish on it. The outer box is a bit cheap, but to be honest, I'll probably bin that anyway
Yeah outer box wasn't the quality I was expecting, but I like the design on it still. Lovely set all in all, plus another book to add to my massive pile of Zelda art books and collector's guide. Crazy really seeing as I don't think I've actually finished many Zelda games.

Reactions: davhyl
Had to get one after seeing the finished product, it looks absolutely fantastic. Managed to get one from Curry's/pc world, most places are OOS.

Finally got mine as well! So happy to have this and I can’t wait to play it.
9FDA94B6-5509-44F6-AE73-0716240A75B6.jpeg

FA631638-09E3-4F95-A51A-FC965B788993.jpeg

9BC20B92-7673-48A5-85B1-5A326C1BC42E.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Like the way the steelbook says "Made in Japan", but the actual Gameboy says "Made in China".
(Not sure if the original Japanese Gameboy was manufactured in Japan and the ROTW was in China??)

Like the way the steelbook says "Made in Japan", but the actual Gameboy says "Made in China".
(Not sure if the original Japanese Gameboy was manufactured in Japan and the ROTW was in China??)
I noticed that too lol. Apparently back in the day they made them in both China and Japan and there are apparently a few minor differences. But from the GBC and on it's all been produced in China.