The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Oct 13, 2011
Wow

Credit goes to CAG.

Here's the direct link
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Purchase Link

attachment.php

Attachments

• LoZ.jpg
    LoZ.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and darczap
Hey darczap, sorry about the linking thing. Thanks for prettying this up for me. :)

mlleventhal, that link is for the steelbook itself, which is not for purchase. You have to preorder the Zelda game to get it.

Last edited:
It's free when you purchase the game. That's the price they put on the steelbook to stop you from returning the game without it.

makes more sense now, i just happened to follow the link and saw the 99.95 price and thought it was the game itself not just the steelbook pre-order code

thanks for the clarification though

Stupid Quebec. Apparently this item doesn't ship in here because it's english only and by law, all items must have french as well!
Hopefully this is not something that I want, but it's still stupid.

I know this is off-topic, so please no need to make mention of that, but there is no FAQ sticky in the standard video game thread. And there are surpisingly few hits from a web search with a response to this question.

As this would be my first imported video game ever. I was just wondering if this will play in a US console. I am going to answer my own question by assumin that it's region A, just like a standard DVD. But I just wanted the confirm to set my mind at ease. :)

After you answer the question, please feel free to point out that that was off topic :)

Last edited:
I had actually pre-ordered the Zelda version with the additional remote. I guess there's no easy way to get the Steelbook and the remote w/o paying a bunch

I know this is off-topic, so please no need to make mention of that, but there is no FAQ sticky in the standard video game thread. And there are surpisingly few hits from a web search with a response to this question.

As this would be my first imported video game ever. I was just wondering if this will play in a US console. I am going to answer my own question by assumin that it's region A, just like a standard DVD. But I just wanted the confirm to set my mind at ease. :)

After you answer the question, please feel free to point out that that was off topic :)

I don't see why it shouldn't work, we are all in the same relative region.

Just an update:
I've been to 2 Future Shop this morning and they didn't received it yet. They both told me they should receive the steelbook this week.

Wait and see... :rolleyes:

I went to a few Future Shops today and the first one and another said they did not receive any and no stores did across BC, but then I called another store and they said they only had enough for the first 10 people in line... and it has sold out already. No idea who is right... hopefully the first shop is (think they are).