The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Oct 13, 2011
Wow

Credit goes to CAG.

Here's the direct link
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Purchase Link

attachment.php

Attachments

• LoZ.jpg
    LoZ.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and darczap
Hurry up guys! Just been to a FS where I had a preorder and they just received them. Won't last long...

Zelda is embossed ;)

b8977ff7-d2be-0804.jpg
b8977ff7-d2cd-a46f.jpg

b8977ff7-d2dd-00e1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rand
Hurry up guys! Just been to a FS where I had a preorder and they just received them. Won't last long...

Zelda is embossed ;)

b8977ff7-d2be-0804.jpg
b8977ff7-d2cd-a46f.jpg

b8977ff7-d2dd-00e1.jpg

Thanks for the pics Drum! Nice steelbook, too bad it's G1.

Updated thread title with 'embossed'.

Zelda is embossed ;)

If you pre-ordered it wasn't it garunteed. So I doubt they would give away the pre-order copies.

Thanks for the pics Drum! Nice steelbook, too bad it's G1.

Updated thread title with 'embossed'.

Wii games are DVD sized so that kind of makes sense to me that it is G1

my preorder was cancelled, gave me a free copy of the game instead but no steelbook :(

Was the pre-order for the game completely cancelled or just the steelbook portion?

Now, it is only IN STORE pre-order that I use...

Yes, but one of the things was pre-order and you get the steelbook. So if you pre-ordered regardless where that is yours. So anyone else who pre-ordered should potentially still get theirs. :D

Off topic - but I am still so waiting for that shelf.

QUOTE=mlleventhal;172649]Was the pre-order for the game completely cancelled or just the steelbook portion?
The whole thing was cancelled but i will give FutureShop props, they just sent me the steelbook for free! came in the mail today, so i got the game and the steelbook and was not charged for either, that is good customer service :) is a beautiful steelbook
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1220/zeldag.jpg

Reactions: Rand
er, ended up buying the game (and get the free steelbook)...if you buy the steelbook separately, it almost comes to the same price anyways...I'm branching into steelbook for games too...scary! (oh and I don't owe a WII (yet), or PS3 (almost) or an 360 (maybe a used one soon)...

I'm glad I was able to get one of these. Minus the ugly UPC, it's a really nice looking Steelbook. Too bad mine was all scratched up. Oh, well... it was free.