Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Steelbook

So down for this to complement the Master Edition from the first game!

"Collectors Edition"

You know I feel like sometimes if Nintendo REALLY put some effort into these things where they'd feel like collectors editions we could have had some great ones over the years. The badges look like something they'd have just released anyway on their online store after the game came out.

Least add a replica or statue.

Smyths Ireland put this up earlier today and mispriced it at €100, delighted I managed to get an order in before they changed it to €120. I wasn't overly keen on the package initially but read afterwards that the poster is a steel poster so I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out. Hopefully the artbook is a decent size too.

"Collectors Edition"

You know I feel like sometimes if Nintendo REALLY put some effort into these things where they'd feel like collectors editions we could have had some great ones over the years. The badges look like something they'd have just released anyway on their online store after the game came out.

Least add a replica or statue.
If it means anything I thought I remember people complaining a bit about the BOTW CE that had the statue and OST selection disc, saying they weren't really that great. Maybe Nintendo just decided to go with pretty straightforward stuff.

If folks could provide links if and when, I'll add them to the OP. Thanks!

Looks like it’s OOS everywhere expect for Smyths in NI

Hopefully Nintendo put their pre-orders up soon too

I managed to snag a pre-order at Shop To but even though I got a confirmation email, I’m still concerned it won’t be honoured. The listing said there were around 5000 other people also looking at the listing, and then not too long after it went OOS

For anyone interested, it's also listed up at CoolShop.co.uk, although it's pricier than elsewhere at £135...
I've pre ordered for now, as it's the less of three evils (being buying over the odds at a retail store, paying a scalper or missing out entirely) but hoping to snag a copy elsewhere at the proper rrp price so I can cancel the pre order i've made..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NateDog and Noodles

Gamestop Ireland listing up (€10 more than Smyths)
I spoke with Smyths earlier to confirm my order as it was so close to it going OOS, and they said the price is going to go down as they over-estimated until the had the price from Nintendo, which they claimed not to know at the time of listing it

I spoke with Smyths earlier to confirm my order as it was so close to it going OOS, and they said the price is going to go down as they over-estimated until the had the price from Nintendo, which they claimed not to know at the time of listing it
Interesting, I still feel like it's about on point? GS are charging €130 which is what I expected given it's $130 in the states and seems to be £110-£120 in the UK (not that that's normally a fair reflection of rates but it's what usually happens).

Interesting, I still feel like it's about on point? GS are charging €130 which is what I expected given it's $130 in the states and seems to be £110-£120 in the UK (not that that's normally a fair reflection of rates but it's what usually happens).
Well everyone else in the UK has it for £109, so it will drop to at least that if not further