Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $29.99
Note: Blu-ray + DVD

6135408_sa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I didn’t get this coz of the price and coz I never seen the film; well at least up until today, I rented it but I wasn’t impressed, maybe at one point it was a little cute not not worth 30 bucks!!!!

As a "Lego" steelbook certainly very different to what's gone before . . . apart from the glossy finish of course . . .

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-

UK release in February, 2018 . . . no mention yet of a steelbook tho .. .

LEGO steelbooks:-
10243757wsetufnjzlsew4.jpg
dsc_1606-jpg.220173

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lego-movie-steelbook-3.jpg
Lego-movie-steelbook-5.jpg

Lego-movie-steelbook-4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HNEJST11214-4.jpg
upload_2018-1-2_18-51-24.png
Lego-Batman-steelbook-2.jpg

PC steelbook "with bespoke Series 12 artwork" . . . picture spine not just seen on BD steelbooks (lol) . . .
upload_2018-1-2_18-57-8.png
upload_2018-1-2_18-57-59.png
LEGO-Minifigures-Online-Ltd-Ed-Steelbook-New.jpg
upload_2018-1-2_19-3-24.jpeg
upload_2018-1-2_19-8-6.png

Last edited:
Don't suppose anyone who bought this knows the region?

Thanks
There's pics on the BD forum that shows the Discs and the back of the j-card and neither have Region markings. Seeing as this is the WB and most of their discs are Region Free, I would assume this is too :thumbs: