USA
Release date: October 11, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

5131EABB-5962-4838-BD02-70C5F1EBA6E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this the same artist that did looper mondo? The PET reminds me of that one

I recently read that the name limey goes back to the time of the seafaring adventures and the use of food that prevented the mariners of getting a skorbut disease. The Britains mostly ate limes or drank lemon juice (The Limeys), while the most Germans ate herbaceous stuff (The Krouts). But it was very late, that I could read it and asked myself 100-times what the movie has to do with fruits lol. I wasn´t aware of that it just means a British person. In France they translated it.
1661268829803.png

Decided not to buy this, as I don't like the back or inside.
The BD in my German mediabook has the extras from the old DVDs, like isolated score, B-roll, and interviews (last two aren't on US release), and the French UHD has got a featurette and an exclusive new interview with the director, both of which are also missing from the US discs.
....and now you are stuck with L'anglais :naughty:
I've had this in my amazon.fr basket since day one, but never pulled the trigger because of the name. Now I'm glad I didn't!! Love the movie!

I've also finally opened it, the back under the J-card is actually a whole another front cover, original theatrical poster, fully in English, and upside down, so you can even put it on the shelf with the spine title going the 'right' way. Full gloss as well.

FYI for people that joined the group buy. Most of these arrived yesterday. I've got to order some replacements. I have over 8 copies (maybe 10, 2 are suspicious) that came in
with massive damage.

For example, the steelbook was either crushed, stepped on, something.

These are all going back. Box was in fine shape so must have occurred at the Best Buy warehouse.

Very disappointing. :(

Funny thing, I decided to cancel my order til I watch the movie first but today I went to exchange two of my godfather Steelbooks I got damaged n I couldn’t resist it n get in the end lol, cool Steelbook tho!

Reactions: Lutzo