Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 11, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

5131EABB-5962-4838-BD02-70C5F1EBA6E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Lionsgate has been putting out great steelbooks lately.... im intrigued.... maybe its Sinister finally! Hoping its not Red or Red 2, like Wreck mentioned in an earlier interest post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kitsune and Lutzo
Going by what he’s wrote on the IG post it could be either 3:10 to Yuma or postman pat the movie or American psycho 2!

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I wonder what significance Canyon Road has, keep trying to remember something like that in any movie... Could it be Crash?

Lionsgate has a lot of films I'd like them to release, like Secretary, CONfidence, The Rules of Attraction, Narc, Wonderland, Lost and Delirious, Dogma, Crank, Death Race, all Saw movies, The Descent, Daybreakers, The Next Three Days, etc, but it's going to be on UHD, presumably, and some I mentioned don't even have a Blu-ray release, and they gotta be more popular.

Comming. (November)

Pulp Fiction 4K Steelbook
Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick 4K Steelbook Collector's Edition Gift Box set.

I can know the product to be released because I am a retailer in Korea.
Oh man pulp fiction better be good art. Only Tarantino film I’m missing for my non premium QT collection

@jonnybobbytimmy

Well it better be coming to Zavvi too or I shall be writing a very strongly worded email. :whistle: :spoil:
Well it all depends on who the distributor is in the U.K.

In this instance it is lionsgate so we should see it at a later date like cabin in the woods and American psycho

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Well it all depends on who the distributor is in the U.K.

In this instance it is lionsgate so we should see it at a later date like cabin in the woods and American psycho
I mean they have taken forever and I don't feel like waiting that long but then it is a Tarantino release so I would expect it picked up fast. The Hurt locker and unbearable weight dropped pretty fast.

I mean they have taken forever and I don't feel like waiting that long but then it is a Tarantino release so I would expect it picked up fast. The Hurt locker and unbearable weight dropped pretty fast.
Unbearable weight was a new release

Reactions: samdavies