The Little Drummer Girl (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.76) [Korea]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: November 27 December 15, 2022
Purchase link: BD Full Slip - 4K Full Slip - 4K Collector's Box (pre order September 19, 2022)
Price: $137.49 (Collector's set) - $79.47 (BD Full Slip) - $94.49 (4K Full Slip)

Notes: 4-DISC Blu-ray Steelbook with Full Slip Case & OST

937C8C2A-D83F-4192-BDB6-40CD5EB9D831.jpeg
39FCD1BD-E99D-4CDE-B186-5FE6431C6E22.jpeg
2576AE2F-ABA0-4845-ACB5-CCC7BC414B4B.jpeg
754C07CE-C7FA-4352-A5BD-FC145AF942F7.jpeg
5BB17835-CB57-41B4-BB4F-A4682F85F5EE.jpeg
65E2C13C-B98D-412F-80B0-356DBBC56BE2.jpeg
73FEB6F9-E588-48BC-B26F-18EEC9920134.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that’s quite random. I’ve still not seen this but why does the slip look like a bob lazar documentary mixed with a Dali painting?

Did anyone see the name of the member who posted the new thread with the beauty shots from IG?

I merged the threads with the existing one (this one) but I kinda did it wrong with the original OP and merged those two instead. Sorry first day on the job n all

So before I get accused of not crediting again for the second time in the space of an hour I’m sorry to the person who posted the thread because I didn’t take note of the name.

Anyway here’s the IG post

Pre-order soon.
Release date: October 2022
4-DISC Blu-ray Steelbook with Full Slip Case

Found this quote on IMDB. Thought it was funny.

Florence Pugh revealed that nudity was banned by the American television network which co-produced the drama. Pugh explained, "America is quite scared of bums and nipples. We had to make sure there were no bums and nipples out. There was one scene we did where Alex [Skarsgård] and I were under the duvet and supposedly naked, and halfway through, I hear: 'CUT! CUT!' [Director Park Chan-wook] says: 'Florence, you've got to hide your nipples more!' I'm like: 'OK!' So we do it again, and again I hear: 'CUT! CUT! Florence! It looks like you're hiding your nipples.' I'm like: 'Arrrgh! Just let me get my breasts out, I don't care!' But America does care. I don't know why. My parents were very cool and made sure we watched lots of European films when we grew up, so nudity has never been a problem for me, as long as it's done beautifully."

Florence Pugh revealed that nudity was banned by the American television network which co-produced the drama. Pugh explained, "America is quite scared of bums and nipples. We had to make sure there were no bums and nipples out. There was one scene we did where Alex [Skarsgård] and I were under the duvet and supposedly naked, and halfway through, I hear: 'CUT! CUT!' [Director Park Chan-wook] says: 'Florence, you've got to hide your nipples more!' I'm like: 'OK!' So we do it again, and again I hear: 'CUT! CUT! Florence! It looks like you're hiding your nipples.' I'm like: 'Arrrgh! Just let me get my breasts out, I don't care!' But America does care. I don't know why. My parents were very cool and made sure we watched lots of European films when we grew up, so nudity has never been a problem for me, as long as it's done beautifully."
Ah man you got to love her!

I like her cooking videos she posts. She’s just perfect in every way

Reactions: Stygian

This is still a problem, since Larry Flynt was fighting it decades ago. French retro synthwave musician Carpenter Brut's music videos were also taken down on YouTube precisely because of tits and 'bush', but dozens of bloody murders and decapitations in it are fine.

Screenshot_20211013-114358_YouTube.jpg

Posted in the Music section:

Post in thread 'Carpenter Brut' Carpenter Brut

Reactions: MrSquifler

Nothing funny about censorship, actually ...