The Little Drummer Girl (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.76) [Korea]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: November 27 December 15, 2022
Purchase link: BD Full Slip - 4K Full Slip - 4K Collector's Box (pre order September 19, 2022)
Price: $137.49 (Collector's set) - $79.47 (BD Full Slip) - $94.49 (4K Full Slip)

Notes: 4-DISC Blu-ray Steelbook with Full Slip Case & OST

937C8C2A-D83F-4192-BDB6-40CD5EB9D831.jpeg
39FCD1BD-E99D-4CDE-B186-5FE6431C6E22.jpeg
2576AE2F-ABA0-4845-ACB5-CCC7BC414B4B.jpeg
754C07CE-C7FA-4352-A5BD-FC145AF942F7.jpeg
5BB17835-CB57-41B4-BB4F-A4682F85F5EE.jpeg
65E2C13C-B98D-412F-80B0-356DBBC56BE2.jpeg
73FEB6F9-E588-48BC-B26F-18EEC9920134.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Next steelbook

yeah, this one came out of nowhere, i tried to google but no information and from their instagram, pre-order is next week...
anyway loved this animation and probably be my first PA in a long while...

Guess we can use this as a new test case.
But even then, it's only a guide...
They can just pull a bunch of copies any time they want for other stores or events.
The point is, I think every hates the feeling they're being fooled by false data, when maybe they're just trying to buy a little time to budget.

To me the most annoying behaviour from shops/GBs, is when one item is strategically held back, just to boost sales of less popular items, then the popular one you wanted 'mysteriously appears' again... Buy hey,, that's Sales...,

View attachment 541639

Update

1663826337015.png

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Do we need daily updates? People can check themselves. And I need this to stay in stock as long as possible until I can afford it lol. People can check themselves with a tab open

anyone could check this for themselves, but I'll post it anyway:

Thank you for ordering The Little Drummer Girl: Director’s Cut - Collector’s Premium Box.We’ve unfortunately made a big error by allowing some customers to choose Economy as the shipping option. We should not have made such option available in the first place, considering the added weight and size of the protective shipping box.We will send an invoice via email for additional shipping fee. Your Economy shipping will be replaced with Express shipping. The amount of additional fee depends on the country and we are crunching the numbers.An email will be sent for you to decide whether to pay the extra fee and keep the pre-order or not. If you decide to keep the pre-order, we will be providing a $10 coupon for use next time.Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and error.

Tuesday -> Thursday... I wouldn't call that daily... :naughty:
Maybe not but it really don’t need updates on stock every other day.

Well clearly things like that need to be shared

Another retailer shipping blunder. Manta and now Plain Archive. Oh, Covid, what thou has wrought.:facepalm:
But a good gesture with the voucher.

Everyone makes mistakes,,, but if everyone shares the pain a little, everyone hurts a little less and keeps on ticking...

Thanks @eLviS1987
Has anyone already received the email with the link for extra-postage? I guess it may take for Plain a few days to build them up, given different delivery countries/different costs… but just curious…