The Little Drummer Girl (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.76) [Korea]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: November 27 December 15, 2022
Purchase link: BD Full Slip - 4K Full Slip - 4K Collector's Box (pre order September 19, 2022)
Price: $137.49 (Collector's set) - $79.47 (BD Full Slip) - $94.49 (4K Full Slip)

Notes: 4-DISC Blu-ray Steelbook with Full Slip Case & OST

937C8C2A-D83F-4192-BDB6-40CD5EB9D831.jpeg
39FCD1BD-E99D-4CDE-B186-5FE6431C6E22.jpeg
2576AE2F-ABA0-4845-ACB5-CCC7BC414B4B.jpeg
754C07CE-C7FA-4352-A5BD-FC145AF942F7.jpeg
5BB17835-CB57-41B4-BB4F-A4682F85F5EE.jpeg
65E2C13C-B98D-412F-80B0-356DBBC56BE2.jpeg
73FEB6F9-E588-48BC-B26F-18EEC9920134.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Plain releases a Slipbox Keep case edition also. I don't wish to pay premium for a Steelbook which I find unnecessary when there's already a Slipbox.

Wait so this is a british tv miniseries directed by Park Chan-wook staring Florence pugh and Michael Shannon??!?!?!?

How the f!ck have I not heard of this!!

I knew about it but didn't watch it live, was gonna wait for the blu-ray release which ended up never happening, it only got a DVD release in the UK.
So this is a must buy. Interesting to see Plain tackling a TV show, but given the director & the author of the novel I can't say I'm surprised.

Yeah! I had to google it as it had completely passed me by.
I knew about it but didn't watch it live, was gonna wait for the blu-ray release which ended up never happening, it only got a DVD release in the UK.
So this is a must buy. Interesting to see Plain tackling a TV show, but given the director & the author of the novel I can't say I'm surprised.

I honestly know nothing about this but instantly interested after knowing those points.

Nice art too

I was in exactly the same situation, kept waiting for that blu-ray and it never came as it so rarely does with TV nowadays.

Basically the same plot as Team America: World Police. :LOL:
only a great actor can save us.:rofl:
(see also the great George Roy Hill directed version of LDG with Diane Keaton and Klaus Kinski from 1984)

• Haha
Reactions: milky
I very much enjoyed Hill's 1984 flik and I'd be interested to know if it follows the same beats.
Hopefully they stayed true to Le Carrè's novel but as much as I enjoyed that, it did wander a bit on occasion.
100% chance I'll be attempting to score this, regardless...:watch:

^^ edit: btw @djjez83 , which ones are you missing? I thought you did have them all up to now? :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
oh yes. i have nearly 100% collection of plains ;)
I wasn't quite there from the start (not far off though), but yourself @djjez83 and others got me into the Plain Archive & Selective collecting in a huuuuuge way.
Thanking you kindly for costing me thousands of ££££ over the years
:thumbs:
If you're interested in seeing CLEARLY just how much of a problem I continue to have, head over to ig PJ_NOT_DK

Reactions: famagosta