The Little Things (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #173) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 12, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1199
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 501 copies

The Little Things.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: milky and Shark
He knows I'm right that's why :coffee::giggle:
Yes, if by right you mean wrong.
FA has cleared a lot of their backlog in the second half of last year alone. Just look at their site.
They have been having issues again with delays since Forrest Gump, more or less, but other than that, they're doing great. Releasing 3-4 per month when others are struggling to release 3-4 every 6 months :smuggrin:
But you (both) know this, you just don't want to admit it.

Bernie Sanders Meme GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and Shark
Yes, if by right you mean wrong.
FA has cleared a lot of their backlog in the second half of last year alone. Just look at their site.
They have been having issues again with delays since Forrest Gump, more or less, but other than that, they're doing great. Releasing 3-4 per month when others are struggling to release 3-4 every 6 months :smuggrin:
But you (both) know this, you just don't want to admit it.

Bernie Sanders Meme GIF
OK Ambassador, that's how you want to play it :naughty: How about an update on the following titles then please, all originally announced as WEA and circa 5 years ago now bar Predator(s) which was 2.5... :brb::sleep:

• The Shawshank Redemption
  • Papillon
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Thing
  • Backdraft
  • Predator (+2, 3 & 4..)

And if you want some WWA thrown in there too for good measure, seeing as they're apparently "so good" at clearing that backlog of theirs, how about these? :)

In no particular order:

Mulan, Onward, Toy Story 4, Ralph Breaks The Internet, Dumbo (2019), Aladdin (2019), The Lion King (2019), Pokémon Detective Pikachu :wtf: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Bad Boys For Life, Captain Marvel, Endgame, Top Gun, Annabelle Comes Home......

You get my point.

smug GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
OK Ambassador, that's how you want to play it :naughty: How about an update on the following titles then please, all originally announced as WEA and circa 5 years ago now bar Predator(s) which was 2.5... :brb::sleep:

• The Shawshank Redemption
  • Papillon
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Thing
  • Backdraft
  • Predator (+2, 3 & 4..)
That's an easy one, I didn't say they cleared all their backlog, but a lot of it, most definitely.
Dirty Dancing... I wish!!!! Maniacs :drool::drool: I didn't even know about this one. Are you sure you're not a closet ambassador yourself?:naughty::naughty:
Predator 2+ no idea. Predator, in approval process again. It was approved but then the distributor changed for the region and they've had to submit it again. Not sure if they said soon or not in one of their updates this year.
And if you want some WWA thrown in there too for good measure, seeing as they're apparently "so good" at clearing that backlog of theirs, how about these? :)

In no particular order:

Mulan, Onward, Toy Story 4, Ralph Breaks The Internet, Dumbo (2019), Aladdin (2019), The Lion King (2019), Pokémon Detective Pikachu :wtf: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Bad Boys For Life, Captain Marvel, Endgame, Top Gun, Annabelle Comes Home......

You get my point.

smug GIF
No, I don't quite get the point you're making. The vast majority of those are Disney's or Disney owned. So that answers that.
And the rest, well, they're coming. Relax.
Everyone saying they love waiting for a premium product, except for FAC, those they want fast.

I'll be here if you want to go another round.
evil smile GIF